PDA

View Full Version : wildcamping in benidorm

gwyntaxi
08-04-2012, 15:49
anyone know of any wildcamping spots IN or VERY near to benidorm, I've been told that there is some behind the
hospital,but haven't a clue where it is or which one as there are dozens of hospitals here.

bevo
08-04-2012, 17:07
when i've been in benidorm there has always been motorhomes parked on the road imediately above and along side the rio park hotel (fairly quiet by benidorm standards.
if you head out of benidorm from the hotel pueblo past the market there are a number of parking bays on the right in front of the hospital which is up the hill slightly.

gwyntaxi
09-04-2012, 16:14
thanks for that hopefully it will be a more convenient location than where i am now which is on one of the camperparks in san fulgencio which is located betweenla marina and santa pola,great for a night or two to catch up on
laundry 3euros for 5kg excellent shower/toilet facs.and not to bad at 10euros 1 night then 8 euros a night thereafter
including free wifi that i'm using now.electric hookup 2euros extra.

shortcircuit
09-04-2012, 16:41
There is a car park behind the Melia Hotel, down from the cinema and the football grounds. I saw about 7 MHs camping there last month. Quite level and quite enough.

kenspain
09-04-2012, 16:56
All I can say is please take care if you are going to park up there what with the police and the problems with some locals nicking, If i was you i would think of parking in Villagoyosa and getting the bus along much safer its only about 10 mins away

Sunshine Bus
25-04-2012, 19:53
3832'29.92"N 0 6'31.19"W is were we stop big bays never been there more than 3 days next to park and drinking fountains in park for water ;)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS