PDA

View Full Version : Llangefni, Anglesey

Bigpeetee
16-04-2012, 10:53
RL on B5110 1.8m North East of Llangefni

53.277423,-4.292023

caspar
25-10-2012, 00:05
Sorry, haven't checked the co-ordinates. Is this the car park in the woods? If so, although the Forestry Commission technically disallow overnighting across the board, they do turn a blind eye.

I've never stopped here, but have often intended to. I was put off when I walked the dog there, got out of the car and found drugs and syringes on the floor. Unbelievably another dog walker pulled up and he was employed to talk to teenagers about drugs and substance abuse. He had the kit in the car and was clearly genuine - he took the 'find' to dispose of.

It clearly shows the site is used by some less than pleasant characters though.

scampa
25-10-2012, 00:30
Sorry, haven't checked the co-ordinates. Is this the car park in the woods? If so, although the Forestry Commission technically disallow overnighting across the board, they do turn a blind eye.

I've never stopped here, but have often intended to. I was put off when I walked the dog there, got out of the car and found drugs and syringes on the floor. Unbelievably another dog walker pulled up and he was employed to talk to teenagers about drugs and substance abuse. He had the kit in the car and was clearly genuine - he took the 'find' to dispose of.

It clearly shows the site is used by some less than pleasant characters though.

I was about to say that's no way to talk about our Bigpeetee, but then I saw that you have the wrong car park!

He was referring to a rural layby, here.... :)

https://maps.google.com/?ll=53.27725,-4.29191&z=18&t=h

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS