PDA

View Full Version : matlock

mandrake
04-07-2007, 21:57
have visited matlock rail station over the last few weekends its ok but now car park is tarmac you tend to get boy racers burning rubber but dont let that put you off they seem to go about midnight still a few vans use it and we will if you see a beddy cf say hello nice to be nice

05-07-2007, 06:31
have visited matlock rail station over the last few weekends its ok but now car park is tarmac you tend to get boy racers burning rubber but dont let that put you off they seem to go about midnight still a few vans use it and we will if you see a beddy cf say hello nice to be nice
Hi, What about Matlock Bath?
Is that still ok to overnight at?
regards Graham:confused:

mandrake
05-07-2007, 17:44
thanks for reply matlock bath havent tryed for some time we usualy stop at matlock railway station take our security guard for a walk a german shep called storm then call in at the wetherspoons for a couple of exelent pints of abbot 1.60 cheap or what we have gone up to monsel head on the sat night realy quiet also a verry nice meal +old peculier a beer not the wife although sometimes????? stay lucky stay safe

05-07-2007, 17:50
Hi,
I believe that you can overnight at Matlock Bath, near to the railway station.
This is a different location to Matlock.
Matlock Bath is the place that the Motorcyclists go to on a Sunday and there is a cable car.
regards Graham

mandrake
05-07-2007, 18:13
yes i think you still can we have stayed there quite a few times there is a notice on the top coach park saying no overnight camping but we have never had a prob there is the cable car there we hav also stayed a night at cromford car park very quiet by the canal but dont stay on the feild where the cars park atthe rugby club the farmer will have a thrombicheers

cas
05-07-2007, 20:34
yes i think you still can we have stayed there quite a few times there is a notice on the top coach park saying no overnight camping but we have never had a prob there is the cable car there we hav also stayed a night at cromford car park very quiet by the canal but dont stay on the feild where the cars park atthe rugby club the farmer will have a thrombicheers

These are two different places you can overnight in the main car park at matlock bath used to be something silly like 10pm to 8am 10pence not been for a couple of years though, Didnt like the railway at matlock to dark for me :D

Telstar
15-07-2007, 19:32
Used Matlock Bath car park at the end of last year (06), no problems. Neither are the motorbikers, I'm one of them......

mark7
31-10-2007, 16:42
stayed in the car park in matlock bath and went to watch the rugby in the midland, great nite, was 4 other vans inclueding Les and Mo,but didnt see there lab (the dog)....try it its alway nice and friendly and other vans there....

mandrake
31-10-2007, 19:55
stayed in the car park in matlock bath and went to watch the rugby in the midland, great nite, was 4 other vans inclueding Les and Mo,but didnt see there lab (the dog)....try it its alway nice and friendly and other vans there....
hi nice to hear from you you say you saw les and mo what a van something else they love it you say there lab was not with them strange they are a package i know ben think thats what he is called was not too well last time we saw them we were there for two nights about six weeks ago with our dog storm who we lost 3 days after coming home it was our last few days with him as he had cancer 2 year old german shep ah well but he loved matlock i know they said it was there last trip to matlock bath untill next summer last time we saw them nice hearing from you may see you there sometime take care

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS