PDA

View Full Version : Do you recognize this Lindau stellplatz ?

Geoff
10-05-2012, 14:12
Two years ago I stayed on a stellplatz in Lindau but cannot recall the address. Located not far from the town centre car park/stellplatz, this paticular stellplatz was large with 2/3 avenues, bays for about 50 campers, and next to some sort of college. Coaches were also allowed to park here and there was a small shopping centre with supermarket across the road. At the end of the stellplatz a gate led to a country walk.Can anyone give me an address or sat nav co-ords ?

snowbirds
10-05-2012, 15:38
Hi Geoff

We were at Lindau last year,there was a big car /coach park at the back of the town over a small bridge by the railway,but we were staying at a camp site just out of town for a week so didn't check it out. Here are two stellplaz that are in my book if it helps both LINDAU = campingplaz lindau am see frauenhofstrasse lindau-zech GPS n47,53764e9,73148 takes 15 vans.
and Blauwiese, P1 GPS n47,55869e9,70130 takes 34 vans good luck

Snowbirds.

Two years ago I stayed on a stellplatz in Lindau but cannot recall the address. Located not far from the town centre car park/stellplatz, this paticular stellplatz was large with 2/3 avenues, bays for about 50 campers, and next to some sort of college. Coaches were also allowed to park here and there was a small shopping centre with supermarket across the road. At the end of the stellplatz a gate led to a country walk.Can anyone give me an address or sat nav co-ords ?

bevo
10-05-2012, 17:48
last time we were in lindau there was only one car park available for motorhomes.
it is well signposted i think it was car park 3.

the bridge going into lindau had a weight limit of 3.5 ton, and just before the bridge there is a car park on the right for coaches, but not motorhomes.

it's a lovely town with loads of shops and a lovelly harbour and when we were there rapunzel was in the tower by the harbour.

the car park cost 10 euro when we were there and that included transport into the town centre.

and i'm sure you all know lindau is built on an island.

Geoff
11-05-2012, 00:52
Sorry folks, senior moment, I was remembering a different platz and confused it with Lindau, hence the reason why I couldnt locate it on Google Anyway If you like puzzles I'll give gold star to the first person to "Name That Stellplatz". Heres a clue - its between Schramberg and Ebernach !

2Tillbrooks
06-03-2013, 00:23
Hi Snowbirds,

I would really like these locations but your coordinates dont work, could you post a link to google please.

Thanks any way really good knowing they are there , will have to hunt round for them when we are there..

Ben

rottiontour
06-03-2013, 06:06
some nice infos about Lindau and Stellplätze

Camping in Lindau (Lake Constance): parking for campers at the P1 car park - Lindau Tourismus und Kongress GmbH (http://en.lindau-tourismus.de/accommodation/camping-in-lindau/p1-car-park.html)

cooljules
06-03-2013, 15:55
some nice infos about Lindau and Stellplätze

Camping in Lindau (Lake Constance): parking for campers at the P1 car park - Lindau Tourismus und Kongress GmbH (http://en.lindau-tourismus.de/accommodation/camping-in-lindau/p1-car-park.html)

that looks very nice...aber far too south for me

I love Ruegen, been to a couple of places there, and i think any Tommy would be made to feel welcome, i was. Its a German version of blackpool, but without the litter, the drunken girls being sick everywhere, fights etc. I dont know another Tommy whos been there, my ugly dog Arthur loved it, have dog beaches too.

2Tillbrooks
06-03-2013, 21:52
Thankyou thats perfect .....

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS