PDA

View Full Version : Banks open Sunday

vindiboy
24-06-2012, 15:57
Wow some Banks are open today, Sunday ,only to sort there own cock ups it seems, they are trumpeting the fact that they are open today, they should be open every Sunday, they are supposed to be a public service after all.:rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

runnach
24-06-2012, 16:05
Wow some Banks are open today, Sunday ,only to sort there own cock ups it seems, they are trumpeting the fact that they are open today, they should be open every Sunday, they are supposed to be a public service after all.:rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Hopefully bank staff serving irrate customers, are not taking the flack for a system error and, they are on double bubble for working a Sunday!!

Deleted user 21925
24-06-2012, 17:05
I worked for NatWest for 28 years in the IT department, and must agree that things went rapidly downhill following the RBS takeover. I met Fred 'The Shred' on a few occasions, along with his entourage and I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them!

runnach
24-06-2012, 18:11
RBS screwed up big time, bit off more than they were capable to chew. No scruples, so many normal working people screwed over by Fred and Co, when the bank advised investors to invest more, even though the bank knew they were hoovering over a precipice!!

BoS are no better......

Dezi
24-06-2012, 18:39

Oi Vindiboy whats going on ?

Having got half the members at each others throat arguing over the last thread you started you are determined to now collar the other half.

Not a retired marriage counsellor by any chance are you.

Dezi :pc:

vindiboy
24-06-2012, 19:57
Oi Vindiboy whats going on ?

Having got half the members at each others throat arguing over the last thread you started you are determined to now collar the other half.

Not a retired marriage counsellor by any chance are you.

Dezi :pc: Nah I just like a good debate, I don't usually get involved in it myself though LOL.

al n sal
24-06-2012, 20:36
saw this on facebook, sorry if it offends, but it made me laugh

dont look if you are offended by naughty language

MessageSpace NatWest Computer Crash Social Media Backlash (http://www.messagespace.co.uk/2012/natwest-computer-crash-social-media-backlash/)

i'll hide now

vindiboy
24-06-2012, 20:54
saw this on facebook, sorry if it offends, but it made me laugh

dont look if you are offended by naughty language

MessageSpace NatWest Computer Crash Social Media Backlash (http://www.messagespace.co.uk/2012/natwest-computer-crash-social-media-backlash/)

i'll hide now
Brilliant, Do Nat West care, to use his words do they f???

Teutone
24-06-2012, 21:06
I am with Barclays and they are always open in Milton Keynes on sundays. In fact I was just this very morning and I am very pleased with the service they provide. Wanted to pay a cheque in but couldn't remember my account details. Wasn't a problem for the staff, took me to a terminal and sorted it out for me.

John Thompson
25-06-2012, 08:39
Although not breaking the group up, that is what the EU ordered as reparation for the bail out.

RBS branches in England and Nat West in Scotland have had to be sold to Santander. So RBS only trade in Scotland and Nat West only trade in England.

John

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS