View Full Version : What is it called?

Funky Farmer
26-06-2012, 19:37
Not sure this is the right place to post this?

I have bought a Cadac to use as my main means off cooking. It is the same as the one in the picture. What I want to know is what the rings with the eggs in are called, so i can get some.



26-06-2012, 19:39
Fried egg rings.:cheers:

Ps, http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=egg+cooking+rings&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=13609769034&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5788958791691112332&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_7wd68giqb2_b

donkey too
26-06-2012, 19:40
buy them from any cooks shop or I think Factory shop has them.

Funky Farmer
26-06-2012, 19:45
buy them from any cooks shop or I think Factory shop has them.

I looked in town today but couldn't find any but thanks for the info. Thanks runnach for the link.

Anyone else got a Cadac? are you happy with it? I must say the instructions leave a lot to be desired :)

27-06-2012, 08:16
We started with the big Cadac, then sold it and got the Safari Chef, much more compact and big enough for 2 of us. We have a shop called Home Bargains, where I got some silicone egg 'rings' - OH couldn't believe he was cooking star shaped and heart shaped eggs, but hey, they were cheap.
Also, if you use that Teflon non-stick sheet stuff sold in all good supermarkets for a couple of quid, just lay it on the flat griddle before cooking anything, when it's time to wash up, wipe it with paper towel, then finish it off in the washing up bowl - brilliant!