PDA

View Full Version : Saint Catherines

cowanhouse
12-08-2007, 16:57
North of the rest and be Thankful A83 turn left heading north on the A815 just a few miles along Loch Fyne outside a small place St Catherines there is a roads dept area open no gates. used in winter for storing salt good concrete site other three vans came in. Site is open and we camped on the water's edge overlooking Loch Fyne no signs etc. No problems houses across road, no bins take rubbish home as usual.

autosleeper
12-08-2007, 19:49
I have tried twice to include a link to a web site, but it will not accept it, regarding Saint Catherines. so I can only suggest that you go to google & type in Hells Glen. then follow the link to "Message in a bottle. drive through hells glen." shows you what the area is like. magical.

johnnyrotten
08-05-2009, 19:56
North of the rest and be Thankful A83 turn left heading north on the A815 just a few miles along Loch Fyne outside a small place St Catherines there is a roads dept area open no gates. used in winter for storing salt good concrete site other three vans came in. Site is open and we camped on the water's edge overlooking Loch Fyne no signs etc. No problems houses across road, no bins take rubbish home as usual.
I am trying to post on this site and getting nowhere so just trying again:)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS