PDA

View Full Version : Newbury / Thatcham

Mick Edwards
07-07-2012, 03:01
Been a very long while since I was back in Newbury/Thatcham area (last time I wasn't old enough nor had a camper :D)

Anyhow good memories that was years ago - is there any suitable park ups around? Is every wood entrance on Greenham common all got height barriers up? (same for Bucklebury wooded areas?)

Thanks

(as going and a female "friend" wants to join me on a wild camping weekend :drive::raofl: - so looking for something out of the way to listen to the bird song etc and enjoy the fruits of the camperlife)

camperbob
18-07-2012, 16:59
Been a very long while since I was back in Newbury/Thatcham area (last time I wasn't old enough nor had a camper :D)

Anyhow good memories that was years ago - is there any suitable park ups around? Is every wood entrance on Greenham common all got height barriers up? (same for Bucklebury wooded areas?)

Thanks

(as going and a female "friend" wants to join me on a wild camping weekend :drive::raofl: - so looking for something out of the way to listen to the bird song etc and enjoy the fruits of the camperlife)

snalesmore common newbury, off the wantage road.should be okay for 1 night.

ellisboy
18-07-2012, 21:10
That's a well known dogging area !

MORGANTHEMOON
18-07-2012, 21:24
That's a well known dogging area !

How do you know ellisboy? lol

ellisboy
18-07-2012, 21:28
I used to live in Newbury :dance:

camperbob
08-08-2012, 20:44
snalesmore common newbury, off the wantage road.should be okay for 1 night.

sorry about snalsmoor, greenham common has height barrier but there is a lay by near golf club on burrysbank rd.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS