PDA

View Full Version : Silverdale - Eaves Wood

rach82
08-07-2012, 13:56
Stayed on here last night, only arrived about 10.30pm. It's a NT car park but no 'NO OVERNIGHT PARKING SIGNS'.

Nice and quiet and a great walk through the wood especially if you have dogs. As it was quiet we decied to stay and have breakfast and give the dogs a run.

First people arived about 9am to walk their dogs, by 10am when we left it was getting pretty busy.

MORGANTHEMOON
08-07-2012, 14:20
Stayed on here last night, only arrived about 10.30pm. It's a NT car park but no 'NO OVERNIGHT PARKING SIGNS'.

Nice and quiet and a great walk through the wood especially if you have dogs. As it was quiet we decied to stay and have breakfast and give the dogs a run.

First people arived about 9am to walk their dogs, by 10am when we left it was getting pretty busy.

You sound like you're really chilling rach. were you working til 10.30?

Are you feeling happier now you have the camper?

rach82
08-07-2012, 14:50
You sound like you're really chilling rach. were you working til 10.30?

Are you feeling happier now you have the camper?

We finished about 9.30 - then drove north to find a spot. It was nice having the dogs with us, this was the first work/camp trip we have done - only problem was it was really hot in Morecambe yesterday!! After all the bad weather we didnt think about it being so hot - dogs were ok and we had chance to let them out every hour or so but in hindsight we wouldnt of taken them if we knew it was going to be sooooo hot!! We left home at about 9am so didnt really know how it would turn out??

Anyway - yes we are feeling much happier thanks, work is still hard but when you have something to look forward too it makes things much easier, and when we can incorparate it in with work it's good too!!

We have weddings videos next Friday and Saturday but hope to go away on the Sunday evening for a few days, thinking maybe Exmoor (never been that way before!)

This really is the best decision we have ever made and we are determined to make the most of him!!

Thanks for asking Morganthemoon - hope you are well??? x

:banana:

MORGANTHEMOON
08-07-2012, 14:59
We finished about 9.30 - then drove north to find a spot. It was nice having the dogs with us, this was the first work/camp trip we have done - only problem was it was really hot in Morecambe yesterday!! After all the bad weather we didnt think about it being so hot - dogs were ok and we had chance to let them out every hour or so but in hindsight we wouldnt of taken them if we knew it was going to be sooooo hot!! We left home at about 9am so didnt really know how it would turn out??

Anyway - yes we are feeling much happier thanks, work is still hard but when you have something to look forward too it makes things much easier, and when we can incorparate it in with work it's good too!!

We have weddings videos next Friday and Saturday but hope to go away on the Sunday evening for a few days, thinking maybe Exmoor (never been that way before!)

This really is the best decision we have ever made and we are determined to make the most of him!!

Thanks for asking Morganthemoon - hope you are well??? x

:banana:

Yes we are the same, we both work hard, I have a stressfull job and my wife suffers with depression occasionally so the motorhome helps us escape and recharge our batteries.

The motorhome is probably a life changing decision for us and also you.

rach82
08-07-2012, 15:18
Yes we are the same, we both work hard, I have a stressfull job and my wife suffers with depression occasionally so the motorhome helps us escape and recharge our batteries.

Yes - I totally agree:ditto:

Mick & I both have other businesses besides the weddings, he is a website designer and I have my cleaning company. I do the filming for the videos but it is then a full time job editing them which is down to Mick.

We really do work non stop - but now we have Frank things seem a little easier, we know we have that escape! It's early days but we are so happy now we have him - I just get a massive grin every time I look at him!

I am sorry your wife suffers from depression - that must be so hard for you both, and a stessfull job really takes it out of you....I am glad you have the escape xx

Life is hard - Big hugs to anyone who needs a cuddle right now!:heart:

MORGANTHEMOON
08-07-2012, 15:26
Yes - I totally agree:ditto:

Mick & I both have other businesses besides the weddings, he is a website designer and I have my cleaning company. I do the filming for the videos but it is then a full time job editing them which is down to Mick.

We really do work non stop - but now we have Frank things seem a little easier, we know we have that escape! It's early days but we are so happy now we have him - I just get a massive grin every time I look at him!

I am sorry your wife suffers from depression - that must be so hard for you both, and a stessfull job really takes it out of you....I am glad you have the escape xx

Life is hard - Big hugs to anyone who needs a cuddle right now!:heart:

I consider us very lucky and there are a lot worse off than us.
Like you, we work hard so it's not all luck but we are lucky with the opportunities that have come our way and we still have reasonable health.

whitevanwoman
08-07-2012, 19:06

And me too. I can't believe how different my life is now compared to 12 months ago, and how much happier I am thanks to the Big White Van.

MORGANTHEMOON
08-07-2012, 22:32
And me too. I can't believe how different my life is now compared to 12 months ago, and how much happier I am thanks to the Big White Van.

Perhaps we should call it motorhome therapy.

Ste
08-07-2012, 23:06
Perhaps we should call it motorhome therapy.

I call it Escapism (if thats a word?).

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS