PDA

View Full Version : It happens sometimes ???

herbenny
23-07-2012, 10:16

moonshadow
23-07-2012, 10:28
Sorry you've had such a **** time, but on the other hand it is comforting to know that it happens to other people as well. We came back from our hols last week and at the mo it seems like the whole world is against us, even the little things are blown out of all proportion, it'll pass it always does, in the meanwhile...where's that corkscrew?

herbenny
23-07-2012, 10:34
Awww Sue I know what you mean pass me the corkscrew when you have fininshed .... We were having a ball and I think thats why we were so fed up because we didnt want to go home, we were even going to plan to stay until Monday if we could.

Just one of those things..........Everything about the meet was perfect !! :):)

moonshadow
23-07-2012, 10:38
Think you've hit the proverbial nail on the head. Catch up soon, shame you won't make Wales! X

oldish hippy
23-07-2012, 11:39
it always the way you go away to destress and get chilled then come home chilled out relaxed feeling better tahn you havve for months the you are guareenteed the crap will hit the fan sorry aboiout explitives just the way life is so head down and get on with it

Deleted user 21925
23-07-2012, 13:15
So sorry you had to go Jac. It was great to see you and Paul again. Hope eveything is sorted and I will see you both at Arundel and Cornwall.

Rob x

lotty
23-07-2012, 13:19
Sorry you had such a stressful time but glad its all worked out in the end. The joys of Motorhoming ey!
We went to a meet at Ribblehead in December, we were looking forward to 5 days of chilling out and the odd pint or 2! 1st day, the wind blew our skylight completely off the van and smashed it into a million pieces across the carpark. Thankfully, all the lovely guys off here who were there helped and made a temporary repair to get us water tight but we had to leave the next morning to get it repaired! :hammer: We were so stressed with it at the time but laugh at it now! These things are sent to try us!
Here's to more less stressful outings for you :cheers:

herbenny
23-07-2012, 15:55
So sorry you had to go Jac. It was great to see you and Paul again. Hope eveything is sorted and I will see you both at Arundel and Cornwall.

Rob x

Hi Rob.......Good to see you too. Have I missed something Arundel ???... when where how ????????? :lol-053: Dont know much about this meet.

herbenny
23-07-2012, 16:01
Sorry you had such a stressful time but glad its all worked out in the end. The joys of Motorhoming ey!
We went to a meet at Ribblehead in December, we were looking forward to 5 days of chilling out and the odd pint or 2! 1st day, the wind blew our skylight completely off the van and smashed it into a million pieces across the carpark. Thankfully, all the lovely guys off here who were there helped and made a temporary repair to get us water tight but we had to leave the next morning to get it repaired! :hammer: We were so stressed with it at the time but laugh at it now! These things are sent to try us!
Here's to more less stressful outings for you :cheers:

Oh Lotty .......:lol-053:

I know you like your lists like I like my lists if you get what I mean. I like to be spontaneous in a planning kinda way ...you know what I mean I am sure ;) xx

Deleted user 21925
23-07-2012, 16:15
Hi Rob.......Good to see you too. Have I missed something Arundel ???... when where how ????????? :lol-053: Dont know much about this meet.

Sorry Jac, if you look at the Southern Frosties Autumn Meet, it looks like it may be at Arundel, which wouldn't be too far for you to go, having said that, looking at the dates again, I may be in Scotland then, so not sure if I can make it now!

lotusanne
24-07-2012, 06:35
Hi Jac, it was really lovely to meet you after all the chat, i was really sorry you had to go and a lot of others were too, but these things happen as you say and its better that people are sorry you've gone than glad!! You put a lovely post up on the Brandon thread with messages for everyone, so sweet, thankyou for mine, we will def talk about scotland next time, if i can make the wales meet i will but its awkward timing with grandchiled due, so wont know until very last minute. Am also going to Farmer Phils festival in august if you fancy that? Anyway, hope its sunny where you are and you are smiling again xxx

herbenny
24-07-2012, 07:08
Hi Jac, it was really lovely to meet you after all the chat, i was really sorry you had to go and a lot of others were too, but these things happen as you say and its better that people are sorry you've gone than glad!! You put a lovely post up on the Brandon thread with messages for everyone, so sweet, thankyou for mine, we will def talk about scotland next time, if i can make the wales meet i will but its awkward timing with grandchiled due, so wont know until very last minute. Am also going to Farmer Phils festival in august if you fancy that? Anyway, hope its sunny where you are and you are smiling again xxx

Hi Anne...

I really wish I could make that festival.....there is never enough time or pennies for that matter. It was great meeting everyone even if it was just for a short while. I wanted to ask a thousand and one questions about Scotland its just as well I might of frazzled your brain :lol-053: oh well next time !!

Its lovely and sunny here today and its going to be hot hot hot !!!! :cool:

Enjoy the sunshine x

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS