PDA

View Full Version : Restricted viewing!

Wind Dancer
24-07-2012, 22:13
Woohoo, I bought some tickets to the Olympics! :wacko:

It took a wee while to get in my blood, but I now have Olympic fever and shed the bah humbug attitude :dance:

Having secured my (very reasonably priced) tickets, I went looking to see what else was available.......
Opening ceremony! Still tickets left, but warning notice on site "Opening Ceremony
Tickets in price category B and C purchased from 17 July 2012 onwards will have a restricted view of parts of the ceremony"

Category C tickets are ................. 995! With a restricted view. :baby::confused:

oh, and these are the cheapest available. Next prices are 1600 & 2012. Oh how the other half live.

Ems
24-07-2012, 22:18
Crazy prices, I hope the seats aren't left empty as it would be a shame, there are lots of people that would like to go to the opening ceremony including me but wouldn't pay that!

I'm looking forward to it, I managed to get tickets for 2 hockey sessions, I play hockey so will be nice to see the best players do there stuff! Hoping to get into the spirit of it and watch some other sport on the big screens while we are there :)

Yogihughes
25-07-2012, 08:44
My view will be the "most restricted" ie NIL as I hope to be "wilding" on the west coast of Scotland with no TV in sight for miles.

Bigpeetee
25-07-2012, 08:52
Woohoo, I bought some tickets to the Olympics! :wacko:

It took a wee while to get in my blood, but I now have Olympic fever and shed the bah humbug attitude :dance:

Having secured my (very reasonably priced) tickets, I went looking to see what else was available.......
Opening ceremony! Still tickets left, but warning notice on site "Opening Ceremony
Tickets in price category B and C purchased from 17 July 2012 onwards will have a restricted view of parts of the ceremony"

Category C tickets are ................. 995! With a restricted view. :baby::confused:

oh, and these are the cheapest available. Next prices are 1600 & 2012. Oh how the other half live.

Just think of what size TV you could get with that money, even a 3D one so you would get the "Full Experience" with a perfect view in the comfort of your own home OR it would put a lot of fuel into your motorhome!!

Beemer
25-07-2012, 09:28
We are down London soon to watch Olympic Judo..........:banana:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS