PDA

View Full Version : And their off

Makzine
26-07-2012, 07:48
Well the Olympics are about to start, can I still use that word in a sentence without the pc brigade demanding royalties:hammer:

As will we be in a couple of hours, tunnel booked Makzine in last stages of being loaded, clothes and food. Then its 6 weeks over the water so if you see us please :wave: as we like to :wave: back. Will be at the house around Limoges for a while then over to the atlantic coast for a week and various trips in between:drive:

Will whoever is the last one out of the country remember to turn off the lights and put the cat out:lol-053:

ellisboy
26-07-2012, 11:59
:have fun: :banana:

Admin
26-07-2012, 14:00
Well the Olympics are about to start, can I still use that word in a sentence without the pc brigade demanding royalties:hammer:

As will we be in a couple of hours, tunnel booked Makzine in last stages of being loaded, clothes and food. Then its 6 weeks over the water so if you see us please :wave: as we like to :wave: back. Will be at the house around Limoges for a while then over to the atlantic coast for a week and various trips in between:drive:

Will whoever is the last one out of the country remember to turn off the lights and put the cat out:lol-053:

Thread moved. Please post off topic threads in the off topic forum.

Funky Farmer
26-07-2012, 18:46
Enjoy yourselves ;)

yorkslass
26-07-2012, 19:17

i"m stopping at home to feed the cat.:raofl:

Makzine
30-07-2012, 19:00
OOPPs Sorry Phil haven't got used to this off topic thing yet sorry you had to move it but thank you :D.

Just sitting relaxing with a glass of red at 2.10 a litre dinner of steak what more could you ask for (answers on a postcard to .....)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS