PDA

View Full Version : Jet stream

moonshadow
26-07-2012, 21:37
Not sure if this off topic or not...but just hearing that it is heading south again ughhhh!

Minisorella
26-07-2012, 21:47
I just saw that too. Mind you, I'll confess to saying over the weekend that, if this is all the summer we get, I'll still be happy! What a glorious week it's been :)

n brown
26-07-2012, 21:51
can't hear you la la la la la la la

moonshadow
26-07-2012, 21:53
I just saw that too. Mind you, I'll confess to saying over the weekend that, if this is all the summer we get, I'll still be happy! What a glorious week it's been :)

I really suffer from lack of sunlight, get seriously down in the winter, one week was not enough to recharge my battery lol!

Minisorella
26-07-2012, 22:22
No you're right, it's not long enough... it was just the euphoria speaking after 2 whole days of sunshine - I think I was in shock!
We're cheating anyway and flying to Rome for 6 days to meet up with our daughter. She's coming over from Aus with a friend to tour Italy for a whole month but she's not coming to England this time, so we're going there
:cool1:

Millie
26-07-2012, 22:53
Oh no don't say that.............if we all blow hard enough down here in the south we may be able to blow it back up North way beyond Scotland and still all have a fantastic Summer :lol-053:

jamesmarshall
27-07-2012, 07:35
Not sure if this off topic or not...but just hearing that it is heading south again ughhhh!

I blame all those wind turbines that are being put up all over the place.:lol-053:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS