PDA

View Full Version : Hey

nij
31-07-2012, 14:55
Sorry I have not been around much.
Had a family crisis/illness to deal with and have not been out in the van since the trip to the Lakes (what seams like a year ago even though it was only 3 months ago top side).

Back full time again :)

ellisboy
31-07-2012, 19:51
Welcome back Chap :banana:

lotty
31-07-2012, 20:43
Hi nij, sorry to hear youve had some problems but glad you are back now.

Think we saw you back in June on the Jubilee weekend? Were you in Anglesey? We were on the carpark in Benllech on the bank holiday monday when a van like yours drove on and around then off again. Jen (kimbowbil) and I were parked right on the front row up the corner. We did want to wave but thought if it wasn't you would look even sillier than we already did! :wacko:

:wave:

kimbowbill
31-07-2012, 21:18
Hi nij, sorry to hear youve had some problems but glad you are back now.

Think we saw you back in June on the Jubilee weekend? Were you in Anglesey? We were on the carpark in Benllech on the bank holiday monday when a van like yours drove on and around then off again. Jen (kimbowbil) and I were parked right on the front row up the corner. We did want to wave but thought if it wasn't you would look even sillier than we already did! :wacko:

:wave:

It was Neil that looked silly when we left him in the car park sat at the table with two vans :banana:

lotty
31-07-2012, 21:25
It was Neil that looked silly when we left him in the car park sat at the table with two vans :banana:

lol,
it was a good spot tho ey! and them burgers n hot dogs :tongue:

kimbowbill
31-07-2012, 21:27
lol,
it was a good spot tho ey! and them burgers n hot dogs :tongue:

yeah, it ow great, we must have that chef again, that steak wo good too, Henry loved it :tongue:

nij
01-08-2012, 14:02
No unfortunately it wasn't me, I wish it had been though.

I want to get as many camping miles out of the van before its winter strip down and rebuild (which no doubt will take longer then a winter). There are so many things I want to do to it, I am having to work out what's the most important and what can wait a little while............

kimbowbill
01-08-2012, 14:13
No unfortunately it wasn't me, I wish it had been though.

I want to get as many camping miles out of the van before its winter strip down and rebuild (which no doubt will take longer then a winter). There are so many things I want to do to it, I am having to work out what's the most important and what can wait a little while............

Good job we dint stand there waving like loonies then :hammer::lol-053:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS