01-08-2012, 07:17
Serendipity

:D

Funky Farmer
01-08-2012, 07:21
Creepy if you ask me!:scared:

Dezi
01-08-2012, 07:24
I had one of three incidents yesterday and I am interested in your views but heres one .....

I had to drive my son yesterday morning to a particular place so he could have an interview. Whilst getting ready I realised the last time I went to this place I had met a friend there and we had lunch so she was in my thoughts right there and then...she is one of these friends that we dont see from one year to the next and we dont keep in regular contact with but still its always nice to see her. Whilst at the traffic lights I saw a big sign for some sort of Telepathy event in my local area, my son was curious and was asking questions on the subject. Once we got to the place we needed to be I got the exact same car parking space that I had got previously when I met my friend. As we are walking down the hight street my phone goes out of the blue its this friend saying 'how are you ?? you are very much in my thoughts ???? HOW WEIRD IS THAT ????? ...........Its the absolute truth
I have my own veiws on this but interested in what your take on it is ............

I just knew you were going to say that !!!

Dezi :banana:

fishy & Nina
01-08-2012, 08:26
Spooooooky!:scared::D

Apache Two
01-08-2012, 08:44
I had one of three incidents yesterday and I am interested in your views but heres one .....

I had to drive my son yesterday morning to a particular place so he could have an interview. Whilst getting ready I realised the last time I went to this place I had met a friend there and we had lunch so she was in my thoughts right there and then...she is one of these friends that we dont see from one year to the next and we dont keep in regular contact with but still its always nice to see her. Whilst at the traffic lights I saw a big sign for some sort of Telepathy event in my local area, my son was curious and was asking questions on the subject. Once we got to the place we needed to be I got the exact same car parking space that I had got previously when I met my friend. As we are walking down the hight street my phone goes out of the blue its this friend txting to say 'how are you ?? you are very much in my thoughts today ???? HOW WEIRD IS THAT ????? ...........Its the absolute truth
I have my own veiws on this but interested in what your take on it is ............

Hi Jac.
It works with me,I know what your saying ....:banana::cool1:

herbenny
01-08-2012, 08:48
Hi Jac.
It works with me,I know what your saying ....:banana::cool1:

Well you always know when my wine glass needs filling :tongue:.........

Apache Two
01-08-2012, 08:50
Well you always know when my wine glass needs filling :tongue:.........

Well that's living proof,,,can't fault that one..:cool1:

Firefox
01-08-2012, 11:17
Coincidence, probably.

There's loads of things that occur in our lives and lots of different cross references going on all the time.

When things don't match, which happens 99% of the time, we don't take any notice, but when they do by chance we tend to think it as something special. But there is a lot going on so things are going to match occasionally by chance.

Having said that, with people I am close to, I find I do get premonitions when they are going to contact me, or maybe I'm thinking about them and they ring or text. But this could just be because I am thinking of that person more anyway, or perhaps I naturally make a hidden connection with that person. So, I still remain sceptical, although it certainly appears on the surface there is some hidden empathy.

lotty
01-08-2012, 11:46
I am a half and halfer! Lol. Ido believe that we make our own luck in life, things don't just get handed to you, you have to work for it, however, I do believe in fate and things happening for a reason.
It could be as Firefox has said and just coincidence but equally, she is a close friend whom you have a bond with and it's nice to think you have a conection.
X

snowbirds
01-08-2012, 11:58
Hi Herbenny'

Have you any Russian connections in the family, could be C I A,watching you and your friend is a sleeper.:ninja::ninja:

Regards Snowbirds.:scared::scared:

I had to drive my son yesterday morning to a particular place so he could have an interview. Whilst getting ready I realised the last time I went to this place I had met a friend there and we had lunch so she was in my thoughts right there and then...she is one of these friends that we dont see from one year to the next and we dont keep in regular contact with but still its always nice to see her. Whilst at the traffic lights I saw a big sign for some sort of Telepathy event in my local area, my son was curious and was asking questions on the subject. Once we got to the place we needed to be I got the exact same car parking space that I had got previously when I met my friend. As we are walking down the hight street my phone goes out of the blue its this friend txting to say 'how are you ?? you are very much in my thoughts today ???? HOW WEIRD IS THAT ????? ...........Its the absolute truth

Flyer
02-08-2012, 18:04
It is more common than you might think, particularly between good friends & close family. I find it works particularly well with young children & even animals. It is, I think, how the latter communicate, as thought & feelings are conveyed without need for language.
We are all connected in the 'soup' we live in by inter-acting fields such as radio-waves, light, etc. The Hedron Collider has recently helped a little in understanding how things connect throughout the Universe. They've still a long way to go!

Bushtrekker
02-08-2012, 19:22
...but it was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances;)

Bushtrekker
02-08-2012, 19:30
If this interests you, Google 'Remote Viewing' There are a lot of things science hasn't discovered a reason for yet. After all it's not that long since we knew what radio waves and electricity did, although they have always been there. I used to run at the dowsing walks at work and 99% of people can do it, although I couldn't explain why, or how it works.

My wife and I are constantly thinking of things at the same time and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who finds that.

oldish hippy
02-08-2012, 20:01
well iwas writitng something to someone and they wrote me at the same time which iffind wierd and spooky

kimbowbill
02-08-2012, 20:20
many times i have picked up my phone to ring my daughter and she has been there on the end, she has rang me the same time as i have pressed the button to dial her, that's spookey lol

ivecotrucker
03-08-2012, 17:20
For 16 years I drove my wife & I to work every Mon-Fri using the same route. A minor side road joined our main road at an almost hidden junction, impossible to see from our main road until the last few yards. If I received a 'message' to slow down there would often be a vehicle waiting to emerge into our path at the junction. If I received no message there would almost always be no waiting vehicle & I would maintain our speed, albeit with caution. After a few years commuting I realised that this 'message' (or my intuition) was correct most of the time and I wondered whether my wife had noticed this, although I never, ever commented on it to her. Finally, after some 10 years or so, she turned to me one day & said "you always seem to know whether someone is waiting to pull out there ".

How does it work ?. I don't know but it was almost as though I could receive a strong 'fear-concern' mental message from any driver waiting to pull out. I've had some even stranger experiences (much stranger !) but they'll have to wait until the right time & a few pints !.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS