PDA

View Full Version : free Wi-Fi...for tablet/laptop

moonshadow
01-08-2012, 11:22
I know there is no such thing as a free lunch...but has anyone any experience/thoughts on Samba or Ovivomobile? Samba do a micro sim 3 with a code or Ovivo 5 but you have to cut the sim down..

Canalsman
01-08-2012, 13:24
I think you mean 3G rather than wi-fi ...

BambiOwner
01-08-2012, 14:33
The sim cost you 5 and you build up credit by watching adverts which is all fine but when I tried to use it with FireFox it would not let me it just kept stating that there was a very high risk so I have never tried again

Apache Two
01-08-2012, 17:33
I know there is no such thing as a free lunch...but has anyone any experience/thoughts on Samba or Ovivomobile? Samba do a micro sim 3 with a code or Ovivo 5 but you have to cut the sim down..

Hi Sue & Martin
This sim is fine if you've got hours to watch ads as the credit you get don't last that long and you spend more time watching ads then using the Internet...:confused::dance:

moonshadow
01-08-2012, 17:51
Hi Sue & Martin
This sim is fine if you've got hours to watch ads as the credit you get don't last that long and you spend more time watching ads then using the Internet...:confused::dance:

Hi back!

Apparently you can 'watch' the ads on your broadband at home/office and build up credit, I assume there is no test afterwards to make sure you have taken it all in! I don't want a contract and just thought it might be a solution, also a bit worried about the fact that they track what you do, but isn't big brother watching us anyway.
Looks like we'll catch up again at Greywell unless you are risking foreign travel to Wales or maybe the New Forest?

Apache Two
01-08-2012, 19:28
Hi back!

Apparently you can 'watch' the ads on your broadband at home/office and build up credit, I assume there is no test afterwards to make sure you have taken it all in! I don't want a contract and just thought it might be a solution, also a bit worried about the fact that they track what you do, but isn't big brother watching us anyway.
Looks like we'll catch up again at Greywell unless you are risking foreign travel to Wales or maybe the New Forest?

Nope won't be going anywhere foreign so Greywell and the DOOMBAR..and campfire is for me with good friends and like minded poeple...should be good vibes that weekend..:scared::lol-053:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS