PDA

View Full Version : Sandy

RCZ White
02-08-2012, 20:09
Hi I live in Sandy Bedfordshire near the RSPB and just off the A1. This is a very little used dead end road through a wood where I am sure a smaller camper could stay overnight. The town and pub are just over an old railway bridge which is no longer the road.:wave:

Canalsman
02-08-2012, 20:26
Thanks - added to the POIs :)

Regards

Chris

ian beckett
22-05-2015, 16:35
Hi I live in Sandy Bedfordshire near the RSPB and just off the A1. This is a very little used dead end road through a wood where I am sure a smaller camper could stay overnight. The town and pub are just over an old railway bridge which is no longer the road.:wave:

hi just seen your thread i was wondering if youd allow the bedfordshire bushcraft group to use your woodland? We dont use mobile homes but sleep under shelters and hammocks and use traditional wood skills?

Darenbranch
29-09-2016, 15:27
I live in Biggleswade , where exactly is it ?

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS