PDA

View Full Version : OOppss

john cardiff
02-08-2012, 21:26
Made a booboo.

Off topic sorry.... Daiboy it's Gills birthday on the meet so what are you like at birthday cakes.

How many candles do we need Gill? 21 I expect. I don,t mind being 40 again.:lol-061:

Don't know where to ask me questions now as I do tend to chat about other stuff also.

At septs meet will it be ok to run a geni just for a few mins now and then.As need to run me nebulizer and may have to charge me scooter.
Also as we are new to this is it like being on a rallie where you can set up your awning.Or am I being totally blonde.

Tomorrow me is off to get some red juice to make some wine to bring,as me don't want to run me stock down.:lol-053:

Gill.

lotty
02-08-2012, 21:37
Made a booboo.

Off topic sorry.... Daiboy it's Gills birthday on the meet so what are you like at birthday cakes.

How many candles do we need Gill? 21 I expect. I don,t mind being 40 again.:lol-061:

Don't know where to ask me questions now as I do tend to chat about other stuff also.

At septs meet will it be ok to run a geni just for a few mins now and then.As need to run me nebulizer and may have to charge me scooter.
Also as we are new to this is it like being on a rallie where you can set up your awning.Or am I being totally blonde.

Tomorrow me is off to get some red juice to make some wine to bring,as me don't want to run me stock down.:lol-053:

Gill.

Any questions you have re the meets you are fine asking on the threads for them as each meet is different. Some are private land some are pub car parks so each will carry certain restrictions or not as set by the land owners. I'm sure Morganthemoon will gladly help you with your queries for the Wales meet. :)

john cardiff
02-08-2012, 21:41
Thankyou Lotty.

john cardiff
02-08-2012, 22:12
We have a new heading

Full members:dance:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS