PDA

View Full Version : I've just been cleared to drive!

Bushtrekker
03-08-2012, 08:06
I'll be easy to spot for a few weeks, just look out for a camper driver with an eye patch...

Funky Farmer
03-08-2012, 08:09
Oh Gawd!!!!! Jump for your lives everybody :drive::wacko:

Lee
03-08-2012, 08:10
thats really good news, so are you planning to go away???

lotty
03-08-2012, 08:14
Hey that's great news.:banana:
Just post up a timetable of when your on the road so I know not to go out :lol-049:

elainekirk
03-08-2012, 08:22
Great news so pleased you both will be out and about again :)

oldish hippy
03-08-2012, 08:55
well done pleased for you but not for every onel else playing spot the pirate as there driving wont be up to normal standard because the too busy staring at you

Bushtrekker
03-08-2012, 09:01
I need to ring the insurers for both vehicles, then I've got a new leisure battery and three roof vents to fit. Once the vehicle is sorted I'll think about where to go next, possibly Wales as we're only a couple of hours from Snowdonia and I feel a need to get back to to the mountains. I'll probably take it easy for couple of weeks until I know what's coming up in the way of hospital appointments etc. I'm fifty miles from the Welsh border here, so there are plenty of options.

Then again, I'm only down the road from Lotty...., so I could head North and practice one eyed driving round the ' D' road:D

moonshadow
03-08-2012, 09:08
That must be a great relief for you. Now you can get back to plan ??

snowbirds
03-08-2012, 11:11
Hi Bushtrekker, AKA Jack Sparrow,

I'll keep a sharp lookout for you, have you a crows nest on the van yet?

Regards Snowbirds.:cheers:

I'll be easy to spot for a few weeks, just look out for a camper driver with an eye patch...

mariesnowgoose
03-08-2012, 11:23
Does Bushtrekker really look like Jack Sparrow?

If he does, I'm hot-footing it down to the nearest meet, oo aar me hearties!

MORGANTHEMOON
03-08-2012, 12:04
I need to ring the insurers for both vehicles, then I've got a new leisure battery and three roof vents to fit. Once the vehicle is sorted I'll think about where to go next, possibly Wales as we're only a couple of hours from Snowdonia and I feel a need to get back to to the mountains. I'll probably take it easy for couple of weeks until I know what's coming up in the way of hospital appointments etc. I'm fifty miles from the Welsh border here, so there are plenty of options.

Then again, I'm only down the road from Lotty...., so I could head North and practice one eyed driving round the ' D' road:D

Are you coming to the Wales meet bushy?

Bushtrekker
03-08-2012, 12:07
Not sure what's happening yet, I need to sort out some dates and what's happening with other commitments.

Bushtrekker
03-08-2012, 12:11
Does Bushtrekker really look like Jack Sparrow?

If he does, I'm hot-footing it down to the nearest meet, oo aar me hearties!

Keira Knightley:) I noticed on your profile you play concertina, so are you into folk music?

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS