PDA

View Full Version : Flatulance filter invention

kimbowbill
06-08-2012, 22:50
Now I am being polite with the title but you all know what that mean, i reckon you should be able to buy filters that stick in men's underpants, that filter out the stench, when they pass wind it comes out smelling of lavender, roses etc, what do you think?

does anyone else have invention moments? or am i just mad?

MORGANTHEMOON
06-08-2012, 22:52
Now I am being polite with the title but you all know what that mean, i reckon you should be able to buy filters that stick in men's underpants, that filter out the stench, when they pass wind it comes out smelling of lavender, roses etc, what do you think?

And of course women never farrrrrrrrrrrt!

Or have you got one of these filter thingies already kimbo.

kimbowbill
06-08-2012, 22:55

No, i don't need one, my farts smell so sweet naturally :tongue:

MORGANTHEMOON
06-08-2012, 22:56

Aye Aye.

runnach
06-08-2012, 22:56

I hear the lady has a patent on one, eu de poo :beer:

iceman1956
07-08-2012, 06:07

Have you watched "Thunder Pants" it's hilarious

kimbowbill
07-08-2012, 06:10
Have you watched "Thunder Pants" it's hilarious

No, never heard of it, what is it?, when is it on?, so what do you think about my fart filters then? do you think they are a good idea?

just jane
07-08-2012, 06:15
Sorry somebody already invented them Welcome to MyShreddies | Flatulence Filtering Underwear (http://www.myshreddies.com/welcome/)

iceman1956
07-08-2012, 06:19
It's supposed to be a children's film, but I think a lot of the jokes would go above kids heads, it's about a 12 year old boy with severe flatulence problems, who has a friend own invents a special pair of trousers to contain the blast.

Try googling Thunderpants, there are a few trailers on YouTube :cry: with laughter

kimbowbill
07-08-2012, 06:28
Sorry somebody already invented them Welcome to MyShreddies | Flatulence Filtering Underwear (http://www.myshreddies.com/welcome/)

OMG i didn't even know, bugger, so its not a bad idea after all, thanks for that JJ :dance:

fishy & Nina
07-08-2012, 09:37

Not big enough for me...............................:lol-049::banana:

ian

tiderus
07-08-2012, 12:30
Hi kimbowbill,

Why Oh Why, would you want to take me only pleasure off me.

When I was young it was fishing,

then Sex,

Followed by motorbikes.

Sex (girls).

Then cars.

Boats came next,

Followed by sex.

Then came wife,

More sex, (in tents).

Later on came motorhomes.

Then the internet.

Sex. (Well looking).

Now as the sand runs low in lifes hour glass.

All Iv'e got to give me pleasure is a good fart.

Over the years I have learn't not to do it blatantly,

But quietly let one go, Turn aroung quickly, and say Struth!

Never fails, and leaves the person behind stuttering, trying to explane it wasn't them.

At this stage it helps if you waft your hand underneath your nose.

There are groups of people on the net, that bottle them and sent them abroard?

I personaly think this is disgusting for two reasons.

Think of the poor customs officer, hey John. this bottle's empty,better just take a sniff in case?

(Also the postage is horrendous).

So please leave us men to share one of lifes few pleasures, willing or not.

Why don't we have a competition at the next meet, I usually come up Trumps?

Rgd's Graham.

Viktor
07-08-2012, 13:11

Amazing and Kimbobill thought she was joking. What a great idea for a laugh though at a party or function if pairs were included in the tradional lottery tickets that always seem to go on sale.

kimbowbill
07-08-2012, 15:47
Amazing and Kimbobill thought she was joking. What a great idea for a laugh though at a party or function if pairs were included in the tradional lottery tickets that always seem to go on sale.

Thing is, i wasn't joking, i really thought about it, i really didn't know you could buy em, :scared:

MORGANTHEMOON
07-08-2012, 16:57
Looks like kimbo has done it then.
Her version of a fart suit.

Somelier
07-08-2012, 17:09

You'd be the first!!!!

Somelier
07-08-2012, 17:12

You could always try sewing "Odour eaters" into the underpants, or roll one up and use it as a suppository!!!

john cardiff
07-08-2012, 20:14
Way to busy :lol-049: :lol-053::rockroll::lol-053:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS