PDA

View Full Version : New form of traffic calming

MORGANTHEMOON
07-08-2012, 12:04
This is a new form of traffic calming being used in China.

Is this you Kimbo?

Sex doll relaxes speeders | Orange UK (http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/sex_doll_relaxes_speeders)

kimbowbill
07-08-2012, 15:52
This is a new form of traffic calming being used in China.

Is this you Kimbo?

Sex doll relaxes speeders | Orange UK (http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/sex_doll_relaxes_speeders)

I am getting really concerned about you MTM, how do you find these things? what thoughts are coming into your head to make you search for such things, do you need to see someone about your state of mind?:lol-049:

Its not me, i was in Norfolk :lol-053:

kernowprickles
07-08-2012, 16:03
I'm surprised no-one has driven off with it, wouldn't last 2 minutes in Camborne!!

KP x x

kimbowbill
07-08-2012, 16:04
I'm surprised no-one has driven off with it, wouldn't last 2 minutes in Camborne!!

KP x x

Well up here Mary it would be still tied to tree but used for other means, if you get my drift :lol-053:

Makzine
07-08-2012, 16:04
I am getting really concerned about you MTM, how do you find these things? what thoughts are coming into your head to make you search for such things, do you need to see someone about your state of mind?:lol-049:

Its not me, i was in Norfolk :lol-053:

I agree with kimbowbill that is such a random artical to find:rolleyes2: that MTM must be looking, perhaps to hard and needs to take a rest :lol-053::wave:

MORGANTHEMOON
07-08-2012, 16:47
OK so I have a problem but my shrink said I would grow out of by time I'm 80, at least I admit it kimbo.

Says she who invented a fart inhancer last night.

Stones , Glasshouses.

kimbowbill
07-08-2012, 18:13
OK so I have a problem but my shrink said I would grow out of by time I'm 80, at least I admit it kimbo.

Says she who invented a fart inhancer last night.

Stones , Glasshouses.

erm no, a fart filter, get ure fact right MTM
my shrink has sacked me :rolleyes2:,

MORGANTHEMOON
07-08-2012, 18:25
erm no, a fart filter, get ure fact right MTM
my shrink has sacked me :rolleyes2:,

Well kimbo do you think that is any better?

kimbowbill
07-08-2012, 19:48
:
Well kimbo do you think that is any better?

:bow::bow::bow:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS