PDA

View Full Version : What would you give up ??

herbenny
07-08-2012, 13:13

Deleted user 21925
07-08-2012, 13:15
The wife and kids.

Pleeeease don't tell her when you meet her in Cornwall!!

herbenny
07-08-2012, 13:17
:lol-053::lol-053::lol-053::lol-053: Oooooo whats it worth Rob ? a glass of old rosie will do .....SOLD !! :lol-053:

Deleted user 21925
07-08-2012, 13:18
Me an my gob!!:D

Funky Farmer
07-08-2012, 13:22
We have sold the wife's car. We share mine now. We just can not afford to run three vehicles.

MORGANTHEMOON
07-08-2012, 13:33
Yes we also have 3 vehicles and have considered loosing one but it's just the convenience of it.
The camper will be the last to go.

kangooroo
07-08-2012, 13:37
I had to give up my iKangoo last year, which has faithfully taken me from Lands End to John o'Groats and all over the country in the 8 years I had it. I've missed it daily but couldn't afford to run 2 vehicles....

snowbirds
07-08-2012, 14:16
Hi herbenny,

you could let one car go retire, and get hubby another job.

regards Snowbirds.:hammer::hammer:

Well I think the time has come where I am now going to have to give up my car :sad::sad: We have three lots of transport on the road and its getting to the point where something has to give. The van is out of the question its staying put I would commit murder before anyone took that van away from me :angel:, hubbys car is on its last legs its begging to be put to sleep, so he will have to take over my car and it means once he goes to work I wont have the car for the whole week.......... YIKES :scared:!!!! I have a bike and I am lucky that I can walk to work however I dont particularly like doing this in the winter months as I have to go down a dark creepy lane at stupid oclock in the morning.

Not sure why I feel its going to be such a wrench maybe I feel I am giving up my independance but perhaps the reality may not be as bad .......

What would you give up if you had to in order to keep you beloved camper on the road .......

lotty
07-08-2012, 14:32
Oh Rob you beat me to it, I was going to say my hubby!

We have been thinking the same too but I don't think I could give up my car either, I love my car more than my hubby!
You have always got the camper to drive should you need a vehicle for anything?
X

herbenny
07-08-2012, 14:32
Hi herbenny,

you could let one car go retire, and get hubby another job.

regards Snowbirds.:hammer::hammer:

Snowbirds now your talking if I didnt have a mortgage round my neck and two hairy teenagers to feed that would be a good plan.

Trying to to think of other cut backs told son housekeeping is going up as of next week and other son is not impressed that the sky tv is going .........the dog is sitting in the corner with folded arms and having major sulks and giving me the most filthiest looks all because I have changed his food :lol-053::lol-053: ....this is not one happy household at the moment .....oh well I will just escape to my van :lol-053::lol-053::lol-053:

snowbirds
07-08-2012, 15:25
Hi herbenny,

Get the dog a job with securicor on nights to earn his keep,the boy's can put in for a pay rise at work, they won't have time for Sky tv, much the same rubbish on freeview, quids in put feet up.

Regards Snowbirds.:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::wave::wave::scare d:

Snowbirds now your talking if I didnt have a mortgage round my neck and two hairy teenagers to feed that would be a good plan.

Trying to to think of other cut backs told son housekeeping is going up as of next week and other son is not impressed that the sky tv is going .........the dog is sitting in the corner with folded arms and having major sulks and giving me the most filthiest looks all because I have changed his food :lol-053::lol-053: ....this is not one happy household at the moment .....oh well I will just escape to my van :lol-053::lol-053::lol-053:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS