PDA

View Full Version : Quelle horreur!

Dezi
08-08-2012, 06:59
After another stunning day of success in the veledrome for team G.B. a little bit of Gallic passion is on the rise.

The French team’s director, Isabelle Gautheron, complained that the British stars are using ‘magic wheels that they quickly hide away after each event.

Yep we twigged on years ago that the round ones work much better down the straight.

Seriously though & somewhat ironically, the manufacturer of Team GB's wheels is a French company.

So it really is a case of getting your own back.

Dezi :pc:

n brown
08-08-2012, 07:55
tant pis,jean crapaud !we were,how you say?betteur !

John H
08-08-2012, 08:03
After another stunning day of success in the veledrome for team G.B. a little bit of Gallic passion is on the rise.

The French team’s director, Isabelle Gautheron, complained that the British stars are using ‘magic wheels that they quickly hide away after each event.

Yep we twigged on years ago that the round ones work much better down the straight.

Seriously though & somewhat ironically, the manufacturer of Team GB's wheels is a French company.

So it really is a case of getting your own back.

They use the same wheels as that kid in the film "ET"!

Superb last day in the velodrome yesterday - but I've seen the repeat of Queen Victoria's disqualification several times now and every time she was forced out of line by the Australian's elbow, so let's start a campaign against the bloody Aussie's and their body parts to deflect attention away from the French! :rolleyes2:

Deleted user 21925
08-08-2012, 08:08
Yorkshire's got more medals than the Aussies, Ner ner na ner ner!

snowbirds
08-08-2012, 09:56
Hi John H.

They do it all the time, it's a habit from lifting a glass of Fosters!!.

Snowbirds.:rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

They use the same wheels as that kid in the film "ET"!

Superb last day in the velodrome yesterday - but I've seen the repeat of Queen Victoria's disqualification several times now and every time she was forced out of line by the Australian's elbow, so let's start a campaign against the bloody Aussie's and their body parts to deflect attention away from the French! :rolleyes2:

maingate
08-08-2012, 10:54
Summat wrong with your spellchecker Dexy ??? :p

sasquatch
08-08-2012, 12:11
Our wheels are rounder than the Frogs!

Dezi
08-08-2012, 13:05
Summat wrong with your spellchecker Dexy ??? :p

Having been born with a slight touch of Slixyeda, same as my youngest daughter, I suppose I should use a spellchecker.

However having managed for the past 69 years without using one I ain't starting now just to please some pedantic git on this site.

Dezi :cheers:

maingate
08-08-2012, 13:31
Having been born with a slight touch of Slixyeda, same as my youngest daughter, I suppose I should use a spellchecker.

However having managed for the past 69 years without using one I ain't starting now just to please some pedantic git on this site.

Have you thought of contacting the QXL, (British Dyslexic Society)?

Dezi
08-08-2012, 14:12

Why, is there something you know about the state of my finances that I don't ?

QXL Online (http://www.qxlonline.com/)

maingate
08-08-2012, 14:47
Why, is there something you know about the state of my finances that I don't ?

QXL Online (http://www.qxlonline.com/)

Now isn't that strange? :D

What would Freud make of it? :idea:

All of those sharp Lawyers and Accountants you use and a thick geordie stumbles on your nefarious financial shenanigans.

I wish there was a bit of Catherine Cookson in me, I could turn it into a pot boiler and a Hollywood movie. Better start running now Dexy boy. :cool1:

Makzine
08-08-2012, 16:34
so let's start a campaign against the bloody Aussie's and their body parts :rolleyes2:

Quite right remember the bodyline series in cricket always the Aussies and their body parts :wave:

sasquatch
08-08-2012, 16:55

WRONG Its DNA-Dyslexia rules KO?

Dezi
09-08-2012, 06:41
Now isn't that strange? :D

What would Freud make of it? :idea:

All of those sharp Lawyers and Accountants you use and a thick geordie stumbles on your nefarious financial shenanigans.

I wish there was a bit of Catherine Cookson in me, I could turn it into a pot boiler and a Hollywood movie. Better start running now Dexy boy. :cool1:

Has somebody been calling you names again ? Tell me who it is, I will go round & sort them out.

maingate
09-08-2012, 11:08
Has somebody been calling you names again ? Tell me who it is, I will go round & sort them out.

It's 'im from Doncaster again. He's always picking on me Dexy. :sad:

Go on, give 'im a good hiding. :dance:

Old_Arthur
09-08-2012, 13:14
:offtopic::offtopic: some gud these moderators are always off topic talkin sh!te :rolleyes2: and nowt said to ya

p.s. bin in bandit country twice this week lamegate in prudhoe

maingate
09-08-2012, 14:37
:offtopic::offtopic: some gud these moderators are always off topic talkin sh!te :rolleyes2: and nowt said to ya

p.s. bin in bandit country twice this week lamegate in prudhoe

That's funny Arthur, I thought they had closed down the Mental Hospital in Prudhoe. :lol-049:

Why didn't you call in for a cup of tea?

Miserable old git. :wave:

Dezi
09-08-2012, 15:22
That's funny Arthur, I thought they had closed down the Mental Hospital in Prudhoe. :lol-049:

He can't cope with having to take his shoes off before you let him in,or with those lace doilie's you insist on using.

Plus, of course the price.

Dezi :banana:

Old_Arthur
09-08-2012, 17:43

could i have got down your street wi mi tractor unit and 40ft curtain sider :scared:
my arse starts nippin as i pass scotch corner goin north till i get back down past it goin south i hate bandit country :lol-053:them lads up there love curtain siders :rolleyes2::sad::lol-053:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS