PDA

View Full Version : Do jinxes exist?

John H
08-08-2012, 08:28
I am not normally a believer in fate and I don't normally post personal stuff but I have just had some sad news about some friends who are among the nicest and most decent people anybody could wish to meet anywhere. Not only was their son a victim of a terrorist bomb and their daughter subject to an horrific sexual attack but now their 2 year old grandson has been diagnosed with leukemia and is seriously ill. I'm not normally a vindictive person either but if God existed I'd be having some very serious words with him now. Why does it always seem to happen to the good people?

Sorry about that but I had to rant to somebody.

moonshadow
08-08-2012, 08:46
So sad, good question too, if you find the answer let us know!

herbenny
08-08-2012, 08:51
Hi John

I am really am sorry to hear about your friends deep heartache and sadness.....Life does seem to be very unfair at times and certain people seem to have more than thier share of troubles and suffering. At times like this its is normal to question the existence of 'god'....I have my own theory on this and at times of my own personal suffering I have held onto this theory and its carried me through.....

Please know that I pray for all who are suffering regardless of whether I know them .......your friends will find thier own way on their journey and with friends like you by thier side I am sure it will offer them great comfort when needed.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS