PDA

View Full Version : A cracking weekend

Doodles
12-08-2012, 17:22
Well Apache (Brian) has gone back home after spending the weekend at our house helping with the van problems.He installed a split relay charger,fixed the hot water,fixed the lights and accidently fixed the dash lights lol.I could not thank him enough for the help and hope that the feeding and the watering was sufficent for his time :) . We also managed to take a trip up to The Brownlow Arms to visit Robmac,Helmit and Daisymini which was a nice evening all round they really seemed to be enjoying the ales on offer except Helmit who was on the less powerful ales lol. The weekend has cemented for me the type of people who make this forum tick. Milli and i generally keep ourselves to ourselves but from joining here and going to one meet it has opened up an entirely new life for us for the better.Its amazing what buying yourself a little camper and joining a forum can do for you.Anyhoo just thought i should give this a mention Brian you are a legend and have helped us no end hopefully we can return the favour to you some day (not with mechanics though :) ) Very proud to be a part of this place Cheers.

Doodleswife
12-08-2012, 17:41
its has been a fantastic weekend in all ways. huge thank you to Apache for all your hard work and help with getting the van sorted . its not very often you come across someone who is kind enough to give up their weekend to help out without thinking twice. hope you enjoy your eggs lol:) was also nice to take the run over to meet up with everyone at the brownlow arms and have a catch up. To say i had nothing to do with the forum before the brandon meet and had no idea what to expect i can honestly say i have never met such a nice group of people and cant wait for the meet in october .

Funky Farmer
12-08-2012, 17:41
So pleased you have had such a good outcome to your weekend and have got the van fixed.:dance: We will never hear the last of it now!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Apache Two
12-08-2012, 20:22
Hi There Will and Millie.
Pleased I was able to help sort a few things out..
Know go and enjoy the wilding have fun..:wacko:
:wacko:

Admin
12-08-2012, 21:20
If Will is Not The Doodles....
And Millie is Doodles Wife....

Who is Doodles ?

Apache Two
12-08-2012, 21:30
If Will is Not The Doodles....
And Millie is Doodles Wife....

Who is Doodles ?