PDA

View Full Version : my American friends

kimbowbill
12-08-2012, 19:58
The past two weeks my friend has been host to our American friends, Donna and Steve, i'm not a big fan of the yanks but these two are just fantastic people, today we have been in the Moorlands, its a very posh place in Dore on the outskirts of sheffield, we had just sat down to tuck into the carvery, it was very busy, donna started shouting in true yankee style, "where's my fanny pack" :scared::scared: i tried to quieten her but she just kept on " i want my fanny pack" she was grossly embarrassed when i explained the term we use for what she wanted was a "bum bag" it was a real LOL moment, bless :o:o:o

runnach
12-08-2012, 20:01
Bless her............

runnach
12-08-2012, 20:07
The past two weeks my friend has been host to our American friends, Donna and Steve, i'm not a big fan of the yanks but these two are just fantastic people, today we have been in the Moorlands, its a very posh place in Dore on the outskirts of sheffield, we had just sat down to tuck into the carvery, it was very busy, donna started shouting in true yankee style, "where's my fanny pack" :scared::scared: i tried to quieten her but she just kept on " i want my fanny pack" she was grossly embarrassed when i explained the term we use for what she wanted was a "bum bag" it was a real LOL moment, bless :o:o:o

Eeeeeeeeem, do you think Donna would appreciate this??

Baby, new IRN-BRU advert 2012 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibuLgsVcQUY)

kimbowbill
12-08-2012, 21:23
yeah, she'd love it, i will send her that, thanks :dance:

Ems
12-08-2012, 21:35
Made me laugh, reminds me of a couple of Americans who I met on the Isle of Man a few years ago, they did a similar thing until we explained why everyone was laughing!

Rockerboots
13-08-2012, 04:42
Thinking about it i`m not sure calling it a BUM bag is that much better. :lol-053:

Teutone
13-08-2012, 05:04
hmmmmm, send a brit to america and let him ask for a fag......

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS