PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Paradox

jamesmarshall
15-08-2012, 06:52
I was in bed last night contemplating all things of no possible use to me at all and the same questions kept springing to mind that I hope you kind people out there can answer:

If this is the Off Topic section can anything here ever be on topic?
If a thread on here remains on Topic should it be removed to another heading where it would again become off topic?
If you consider that other headings would be off topic if they moved to the Off Topic forum then they would be in the right place, so should everything on here be placed under the one forum of Off Topic?
Can anyone advise please as I need sleep

BambiOwner
15-08-2012, 06:57
I can only offer you one piece of advice and that is GET STRONGER SLEEPING TABLETS.:banana::banana:

David & Ann
15-08-2012, 07:11
If the tablets don't work, get the wife to hit you on the head with a mallet (preferebly wood) or the good wife will be up for murder.☺☺☺

oldish hippy
15-08-2012, 07:29
just post on whos awake thread if you cant sleep you might find someone to contemplate what you are saying or trying say hence the reason for the whoawake thread that doesnt have a topic so it can never go off topic as ther isnt one well that a lie there is a topic which is keeping in off topic or something like that bit early in the day for me to figure it all out as havent slept yet but it is a good thoiught so where do the threads that are on go after they have been given a topic but the offf topic thread is for topic that are not motor home related but it is all related as if you cant sleep then the best thing to do is post on the who awake thread as they might help you sleep with a suggestion for something or somewhere to go to find somewhere to sleep if you have just been rudley awoken by soomething or someone

oldish hippy
15-08-2012, 07:32
I can only offer you one piece of advice and that is GET STRONGER SLEEPING TABLETS.:banana::banana:

yep take stronger or more sleeping tablet then you miss three or four days and you in no fit state to drive

If the tablets don't work, get the wife to hit you on the head with a mallet (preferebly wood) or the good wife will be up for murder.☺☺☺

thats hard for me to do as there is only me myself and i here did try falling down the stairs once but that hurt too much

Bushtrekker
15-08-2012, 08:00
...for those who have lost the plot completely:D

n brown
15-08-2012, 08:08
sleeping shortens your life.don't bother.get up and make a cake.bring it round here i'm willing to help with disposal so you'll have something to do tonight

oldish hippy
15-08-2012, 08:29

well it be a bit lonely in there all by myself

Funky Farmer
15-08-2012, 08:42
:offtopic::danger::sucks: Just protestin' :beer::cool1::confused::mad1::hammer:

jamesmarshall
15-08-2012, 18:26

They bring on the hallucinations:egg:

jamesmarshall
15-08-2012, 18:29

What's a plot then?:banana: and can you help me find it?

Admin
15-08-2012, 19:27
Off topic forum is for threads that are not about wild camping or motorhomes.

vindiboy
15-08-2012, 19:33
Off topic forum is for threads that are not about wild camping or motorhomes.

It's your fault the poor man is not sleeping, should have called it CHATERBOX in the first place, LOL:offtopic:

Admin
15-08-2012, 20:44
It's your fault the poor man is not sleeping, should have called it CHATERBOX in the first place, LOL:offtopic:

I see,so instead of off topic we should call it.....

"Threads of any topic that are not on the topic of motorhomes or wild camping that can go off topic if required"

Yep it has a ring about it....

:idea:

oldish hippy
15-08-2012, 21:04
well there is a thread like that already called whos awake lol and that has lost the plot so many time i lost the plot trying to count how many time it has lost its way lol

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS