PDA

View Full Version : LLandulas

roifromnwales
11-01-2005, 23:43
along the A 55 expressway to LLandulas and head for the beach. there is a parking area there that i have used and it is nice and quiet, right on the beach. toilets are handy and a cycle track and walks close by. gets a bit windy and I have heard that it has a bit of a rep as a meeting area for gays but I was not bothered and didn’t see anything funny going on.
only a 15 min walk into Colwyn or back to Abergele /Towyn
Don't park near the bungalow

jann
12-09-2005, 19:14
We tried it last week, did'nt stay because of no overnighting signs :(

brian's mum
26-08-2010, 16:40

Stayed here - nice spot - bit windy - there were a few other motorhome there as well. Pebble beach, can't really get onto the beach. No hassles from any locals. Made use of the public toilets for a fill up of water.

Airecraft
27-08-2010, 16:30
did'nt stay because of no overnighting signs :(

They must be new - stayed there 5 or 6 times, once earlier this year, without problems but never seen any signs, .

Roifromwales, is the bungalow parking advice based on past experience or just a recommended courtesy?

rockinjac
27-08-2010, 23:10
There's work going on at this time sea defences! but still plenty room to Wild! pub & chippy up the road, what more do you need lol!

Canalsman
04-01-2011, 10:56
If the beach is too windy, go under the motorway & railway to the left of the old lifeboat station, take 1st left, narrow lane for 150 metres, lovely gravel car park with river at back. big enough for 2-3 vans. Even closer to the chippy, general store and pubs!!

Thanks for the info :)

This is the spot llanddulas - Google Maps (http://tinyurl.com/25rwmf8)

Nudger001
07-11-2012, 20:22
You could go a little further on the old ruad (Llanddulas to Abergele, turn left for The Beach Holiday Park, lovely car park right on the beach and a small cafe with good grub as well!!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS