PDA

View Full Version : I've just had an email from Richard Branson.

Bushtrekker
16-08-2012, 11:37
He must be struggling for business due to the impending loss of the franchise. I have an aversion to travelling on anything branded 'Virgin', as it implies that they have never done it before and you are never quite sure if they will go all the way;)

ellisboy
16-08-2012, 11:39
Did he offer you a cheap train? :banana:

mariesnowgoose
16-08-2012, 11:39
WOW!

Whatdja do? Open up a bank account with the now defunct Northern Rock? (mutter, mutter, swear, swear, bleedin' robbin' government fraudsters...)

Burtie
16-08-2012, 11:50
Well his broadband, phone, and tv service are not very good and he
could not complete his trip in his hot air balloon but I
suppose that's all it is with him as long as he's spouting
hot air somewhere

Bushtrekker
16-08-2012, 12:28
I did meet him once years ago when I photographed him and he was very friendly. Did anyone else notice that he was being interviewed with palm trees in the background last night?

Yogihughes
16-08-2012, 15:16
Aye, he was in Campbeltown, Scotland. (maybe)

Lee
16-08-2012, 15:42
Years ago I helped organise a charity ball (that's a posh dance :rockroll: :dance:) in the grounds of his country house - which is in my village... we were all in Black Tie (thats posh clobber :king: :cool1:) and he turned up in a sweater with holes in the elbow.

But he didn't complain about the huge muddy tracks we carved into his cricket pitch ....

Bigpeetee
16-08-2012, 15:45
Years ago I helped organise a charity ball (that's a posh dance :rockroll: :dance:) in the grounds of his country house - which is in my village... we were all in Black Tie (thats posh clobber :king: :cool1:) and he turned up in a sweater with holes in the elbow.

But he didn't complain about the huge muddy tracks we carved into his cricket pitch ....

Always kept my black tie for funerals.:(:(:(

moonshadow
16-08-2012, 15:58
I did meet him once years ago when I photographed him and he was very friendly. Did anyone else notice that he was being interviewed with palm trees in the background last night?

That was from his home in the Caribbean!

Deleted user 21925
16-08-2012, 18:32
He is a gifted entrepeneur. I think the West Coast line will not do any better than him!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS