PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Carfest this weekend?

Wind Dancer
23-08-2012, 15:48
Carfest South (organised by Chris Evans) is on this weekend. It's not far from me and there are tickets still available.

Is anyone else going?

Carfest - Music (http://www.carfest.org/Content/Music/8/)

Millie
23-08-2012, 15:59
Was thinking of stewarding for Oxfam there but far too much else going on this weekend.

Might see you at Liphook on Sunday.

Mikey29
23-08-2012, 16:54
I would love to go to this! However it says tickets are sold out for camping unless I have missed something? :(

Wind Dancer
23-08-2012, 17:00
They only have day tickets on their web site. However good ol' Ebay has loads of tickets- for everything! I saw some camping ones yesterday.

Wind Dancer
23-08-2012, 17:03
Was thinking of stewarding for Oxfam there but far too much else going on this weekend.

Might see you at Liphook on Sunday.

Hope you can make it! :banana:

theteapackets
23-08-2012, 17:42
Would absolutely have loved to go to this, unfortunately we had one of those mad moments a few weeks ago (in the pub obviously) to redecorate during the summer holidays ... and there's only 2 more weeks to go so had better get it finished before i go back to work ....

Was nearly in tears this morning when they started Chitty up during his radio show .... felt a bit silly & hormonal until several other people rang in to say it did exactly the same to them :lol-053:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS