PDA

View Full Version : fixed the van

n brown
24-08-2012, 07:38
just before the expensive mechanic came to scan my engine for faults i had one more look to see if i could find the problem before having to put my hand in my pocket[ouch! just talking about it distresses me]
i'd changed the fuel filter and solenoid so thought i'd check the air filter.lo and bloody behold 2 dead mice and a nest under a filthy filter.good hoovering and new filter sorted! the annoying thing is i'd have paid for a scan and it wouldn't have shown them,unless he had a cat scan! geddit?

oldish hippy
24-08-2012, 07:53
glad you got it sorted how long had they been there and how many miles had they done

pink
24-08-2012, 07:55
just before the expensive mechanic came to scan my engine for faults i had one more look to see if i could find the problem before having to put my hand in my pocket[ouch! just talking about it distresses me]
i'd changed the fuel filter and solenoid so thought i'd check the air filter.lo and bloody behold 2 dead mice and a nest under a filthy filter.good hoovering and new filter sorted! the annoying thing is i'd have paid for a scan and it wouldn't have shown them,unless he had a cat scan! geddit?

now i know why they say it runs as quiet as a mouse...

herbenny
24-08-2012, 08:06
Hope the little buggers were all crunchy !! :mad2:

pink
24-08-2012, 08:09

thats not very mice!!:D

herbenny
24-08-2012, 08:12
:lol-053::lol-053::lol-053: couldnt give a rats a** :lol-053::lol-053:

oldish hippy
24-08-2012, 08:25
well if you do bernies table will you also be known as the mouseman {http://www.robertthompsons.co.uk/visitor-centre/history.html}

Funky Farmer
24-08-2012, 08:30
Is the bathroom free dear?:mad1:

n brown
24-08-2012, 08:55

well they weren't much fun,in fact i found them a bit stiff

Wind Dancer
24-08-2012, 09:48

Ha ha!

Great news! :dance:

Now with all that money you have saved you can come out this weekend and play. Come join us at Liphook :cool1:

n brown
24-08-2012, 13:05
ta for the invite,but with the money i saved and what i'll get for my left kidney might just be able to buy enough diesel to get to welsh meet !

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS