PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed Of Oxford

Funky Farmer
24-08-2012, 16:58
I am unanimous that some of these wilding types need a good ticking orf for the way they use bad language and bad english. Recently there was an article about people with thier trousers down! How rude. Now then, this sort of naughtyness must stop or I will be making a very loud and strong complaint to the management of this august organ.

I understand he is a bit of a fly by night and eats jellied eels so what sort of reply I will get heaven knows. Now think on your scallywags and lets see a vast improvement.

Richard Scratcher (87)

Oxford

MORGANTHEMOON
24-08-2012, 17:05
I am unanimous that some of these wilding types need a good ticking orf for the way they use bad language and bad english. Recently there was an article about people with thier trousers down! How rude. Now then, this sort of naughtyness must stop or I will be making a very loud and strong complaint to the management of this august organ.

I understand he is a bit of a fly by night and eats jellied eels so what sort of reply I will get heaven knows. Now think on your scallywags and lets see a vast improvement.

Richard Scratcher (87)

Oxford

Mad Funky's off again. lol

Funky Farmer
24-08-2012, 17:09
Mad Funky's off again. lol Doh!!!!! How did you know it were me? :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Somelier
24-08-2012, 19:52
I am unanimous that some of these wilding types need a good ticking orf for the way they use bad language and bad english. Recently there was an article about people with thier trousers down!

Bad English? How about spelling their correctly!!!!

Funky Farmer
24-08-2012, 20:49
Bad English? How about spelling their correctly!!!!

How about mindin' yer own business if ya don't want a fat lip..... Just sayin' :pc:

MORGANTHEMOON
24-08-2012, 20:52
How about mindin' yer own business if ya don't want a fat lip..... Just sayin' :pc:

You spell it like you wanna funky lol.

Funky Farmer
24-08-2012, 20:57
You spell it like you wanna funky lol.We have to watch our step. The pedants are all around us. There. That's better.;)

MORGANTHEMOON
24-08-2012, 21:00
We have to watch our step. The pedants are all around us. There. That's better.;)

Oh god I won't slepe tonite now.

Somelier
25-08-2012, 10:51

You want to be careful who you're threatening, I've got a black belt in Origami!!:mad2:

oldish hippy
25-08-2012, 11:21
Oh god I won't slepe tonite now.

well you didnt sleep well did you as you wher about early this morning well early by your standards late by mine

MORGANTHEMOON
25-08-2012, 11:44
well you didnt sleep well did you as you wher about early this morning well early by your standards late by mine

I obviously tempted fate saying that yesterday.

Martin P
25-08-2012, 19:31
I always keep an inflatable cello near the bed for nights I cant sleep

Hope this helps

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS