PDA

View Full Version : WANTED Starter coachbuilt Motorhome

clobo
07-10-2012, 20:22
Hi Folks, I am after a Coachbuilt with over cab up to 10k if anyone has or knows of anything?

Regards,

Gary

Hobbsy
07-10-2012, 21:57
Good luck with your search mate

kimbowbill
08-10-2012, 06:48
Hi Folks, I am after a Coachbuilt with over cab up to 10k if anyone has or knows of anything?

Regards,

Gary

There will be loads coming up now the season is over, be very careful on Ebay, it seems apparent that there are loads of scams,

Ems
08-10-2012, 06:53
Welcome!

I'm on the hunt for one too, hoping the prices will drop, I've seen some not sell and relisted at lower prices :banana: Like Kimbowbill said, watch out for the scams, there are a few on ebay and probably some other sites.

daisymini
08-10-2012, 07:04
I had been looking also for a new van and believe me there are loads of scams especially on gumtree so be careful..!!! As everyone on here said to me be patient and the right one will come along..! Mine has, hopefully and i go to see it and pick it up on thursday..fingers crossed!!!! Ive decided to go for a self build ambulance conversion, Coz i only had a small budget and the only coachbuilds i could afford were old and tho they looked nice inside it was the base vehicle i was concerned about, as my old van had blown the head cylinder expensive job to repair on an old van. And after fitting solar panels re- upholstering decorating etc it was a false economy. so I had to take my womans rose tinted goggles off and put everything into perspective. So now hopefully ive found a good base vehicle that i can spend time and effort on creating something that will last and to my taste..!

Ems
08-10-2012, 07:19
I had been looking also for a new van and believe me there are loads of scams especially on gumtree so be careful..!!! As everyone on here said to me be patient and the right one will come along..! Mine has, hopefully and i go to see it and pick it up on thursday..fingers crossed!!!! Ive decided to go for a self build ambulance conversion, Coz i only had a small budget and the only coachbuilds i could afford were old and tho they looked nice inside it was the base vehicle i was concerned about, as my old van had blown the head cylinder expensive job to repair on an old van. And after fitting solar panels re- upholstering decorating etc it was a false economy. so I had to take my womans rose tinted goggles off and put everything into perspective. So now hopefully ive found a good base vehicle that i can spend time and effort on creating something that will last and to my taste..!

I'm sure you've found the right one, it sounds good anyway. I would do a self build if I didn't work full time and long hours, it would take me years to complete it! I think the benefit of self builds is you choose everything you want and fit it so you know how it works, its where you want it in the van and the layout suits your needs.

kimbowbill
08-10-2012, 07:49
Many years ago i looked into doing my own conversion, pre ebay, it is a time consuming affair, but rewarding in the end, i admire anyone who has the tenacity to take on such a challenge, if done properly, however, this time of year, prices of vans drop dramatically and you could get a better deal with a coachbuilt one.

clobo
09-10-2012, 17:39
Thnks the replies guys, you are right about the shocking number of scams on the net. I am sure I will find something its just a waiting game. |earlier this year I sold a 2003 5 berth Coachbuilt for 12k as I needed the cash quickly for another project, I just need to find someone as foolish as me:dance:

rebbyvid
09-10-2012, 18:39
these have a couple of cheap ones
Recreational Vehicless | Burstner, Rollerteam, CI, Adria and Elddis | Emm-Bee Motorhomes (http://www.emm-bee.co.uk/vehicle_range.php?page=3&vehicleType=1&used=true&sort=price&sortDirection=DESC&make=&model=&year=&price=&berth=&trans=&fuel=&specials=)

joke
22-12-2012, 20:03
hi are you still looking for a camper as i am thinking of selling my camper it talbot 6 berth am looking for a smaller as its only me and the wife now as kids all grown up . :wacko:

DebbieLee
14-01-2013, 18:27
Hi, we have 1992 Euramobil 4 berth coachbuilt up for sale, but it is in Spain. We're just about to embark on our last trip in it to Tarragona and back. We live in Southern Spain. We are looking for about 5995. It has rear bike rack, top box, fiamma lock on habitation door. If interested please message me.

Wooie1958
14-01-2013, 18:40
Anyone looking for a starter Motorhome in the North West could have a look here :-

Motorlands - Preston, Lancashire, UK (http://www.motorlands.co.uk/)

Motorhomes start at the bottom of Page 1

There`s a few which look OK and might be worth a second look.

They are on the Main Road between Preston and Lytham on the right hand side just past British Aerospace in Warton .

Have a look on Google Street view it`s very clear.

jeffmossy
14-01-2013, 18:52
these have a couple of cheap ones
Recreational Vehicless | Burstner, Rollerteam, CI, Adria and Elddis | Emm-Bee Motorhomes (http://www.emm-bee.co.uk/vehicle_range.php?page=3&vehicleType=1&used=true&sort=price&sortDirection=DESC&make=&model=&year=&price=&berth=&trans=&fuel=&specials=)

Keep away from Emm-Bee the so called warranty they give you is worthless.I know because they sold me a motorhome with a fault then denied the conversation about putting the fault right.Their loss though as we brought another motorhome from another dealer later for over 45k

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS