PDA

View Full Version : Posting sightings

Admin
21-10-2012, 22:51
If you see another member with their wild camping stickers proudly displayed, post it in this forum (open a new thread)

Firefox
21-10-2012, 23:15
We met a forum member today. Free one though and hence no sticker but we wilded in the same car park and got chatting.

ellieloy
25-10-2012, 09:23
Will keep our eyes open on the long haul North, around NE Scotland and on the way back over the next week.
I hope all you sticjker weilders are wavers - cos we have theories that some makes of van have friendlier owners than others....see what you think .....it gets really funny.....and keeps the kids happy getting them to keep a tally
(wave)

AuldTam
29-10-2012, 19:31
I just saw one on a van parked in my driveway...:)

silverweed
02-11-2012, 20:35
Not sure that counts, AuldTam

Chris K5
21-11-2012, 21:15
My sticker arrived in the post today so i will stick it in my motorhome and hope to meet a few of you all in the not to distant future.

umbongocat
29-11-2012, 21:01
I've only just joined. Paid up full member via paypal, but not sure they have an address. How do you get the sticker?

loulou
30-11-2012, 13:35
I've only just joined. Paid up full member via paypal, but not sure they have an address. How do you get the sticker?

Hi umbongocat:welcome:, go to home page, in righthand box click on request Welcome pack, the stickers will be inside.

Happy Wildcamping :drive:

BGT180
01-12-2012, 20:49
I just saw one on a van parked in my driveway...:)

Can't be the same one parked on my driveway, surely:dance:

vindiboy
02-12-2012, 20:29
I saw a van parked at Eastleigh Hampshire today bearing the Wild Camper sticker, I was in a friends car so couldn't stop to say hello.it was at the Bandstand Parking near the park in Eastleigh about 1 PM, who was it ?

bodgerndog
24-03-2013, 16:33
OK, I was originally going to ask, 'Where should I put my sticker?' but I realised that I might get some very frank (and possibly even anatomical :scared:) replies from you lot.

Do I put it on the corner of the windscreen (will it block my view?) or on the rear (so by the time a wildy sees it I'm gone) or on a side window, where the dog may lick it off. Hmmm...

So, um...where did you stick yours?

Neckender
24-03-2013, 16:35
OK, I was originally going to ask, 'Where should I put my sticker?' but I realised that I might get some very frank (and possibly even anatomical :scared:) replies from you lot.

Do I put it on the corner of the windscreen (will it block my view?) or on the rear (so by the time a wildy sees it I'm gone) or on a side window, where the dog may lick it off. Hmmm...

So, um...where did you stick yours?

I stuck mine on the top passenger side corner.

John.

ellieloy
01-04-2013, 09:44
I might be imagineing it, but i think we have two - one passenger side corner, and the other in the bathroom window at the back of the van

Ibsey
15-04-2013, 18:04
Spotted a guy today with a sticker. I was on my way back from Devon to Chelmsford having seen my daughter. I parked up on the well known Byway that overlooks Stonehenge, to have a cup of coffee and a bite to eat about noon time. And along comes a vintage Mercedes Cherakee (i think) green and white. Went and said a brief hello and asked if it was worth becoming a paid member. He said it was most definitaly worth while. So when the time is right I will part with my dosh!

Ibsey.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS