PDA

View Full Version : New M/home and Caravan care centre opening in Newton Aycliffe, Durham area

marydot
10-01-2013, 16:58
After seeing an ad in a local free paper, I rang up and spoke to the new manager of a facility which will be opening in February in N Aycliffe, to be known as Croxdale Leisure. The manager is Les, formerly from a well known caravan superstore nr Darlington, and there will be adverts in this months MMM, or you can go on their website Motorhomes and Caravans - Croxdale Fast-Fit Auto Centres (http://www.croxdaleleisure.co.uk), and get a voucher for a motorhome MOT for 30. We explained our MOT is not due until June, and Les said just hang on to the voucher, and use it in June. They will be providing motorhome and caravan repairs and servicing including habitation services, as well as supplying and fitting accessories. There will be an outdoor leisure shop later, with awnings, satellite systems etc. I suggested he might like to become a member of WC and offer discounts to members, and this was taken on board as something to be looked into. I am in no way connected with the firm, but glad to find a new outlet in this area for MOT and servicing. Les is very chatty, and willing to answer questions etc. Phone no etc on wbesite.

maingate
10-01-2013, 19:01
That's handy to know Marydot, I will bookmark it, thanks.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS