PDA

View Full Version : Chester Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival

thewildcampers
11-01-2013, 14:44
Hi folks
Are there many members that are planning on going to the Chester Food, Drink and Lifestyle Festival. We have never been to a meet but this one sounds good, and also, how do you go about booking a space at it.

Thanks
Lynn :camper:

DTDog
11-01-2013, 15:23
Not heard of it.
When is it?
How much is it (I'm from Yorkshire)?
Is it a weekend?
Can you camp overnight?

If its reasonably priced and all other answers are yes, then I'd be up for it!

thewildcampers
11-01-2013, 16:00
I am such a dafty..............I have posted on the wrong forum :eek:
Sorry (a wee senior moment i think) xx

DTDog
11-01-2013, 16:33
Look, if food and drink is involved, believe me you're on the right forum!!:)

Still interested if you get information and want company!

MORGANTHEMOON
11-01-2013, 19:56
Look, if food and drink is involved, believe me you're on the right forum!!:)

Still interested if you get information and want company!

You'll give us a bad name DT. LOL

iceman1956
11-01-2013, 21:55
Saturday 30th March to Monday 1st April 2013

at Chester Racecourse

CamperFest returns, and for those of you who would like to camp or enjoy caravanning, then all are welcome at this year’s festival. Kids of all ages will just love the cooking workshops, allowing them to get stuck in and messy as they learn all about food. Thursday 28th March to Monday 1st April

Follow the link below.

Chester Food, Drink & Lifestyle Festival 2013 (http://www.chesterfoodanddrink.co.uk/) :dance:

thewildcampers
12-01-2013, 17:57
Sounds like a good weekend, has anyone been & is it worth the journey from scotland?
Lynn x

Bulawayo Lass
12-01-2013, 18:28
I visited with my Mum in the afternoon about 2011 l think, because it was with Mum to try cheer her up and with all the problems in life at the time l didn't enjoy it much was very stressful but l could now. It was a good show lots of bits to try/eat. You could do the show in an afternoon the rest of the time would either do classes/talks if booked or just go round Chester which is a lovely city and well worth visiting and enjoying.

As it is over Easter l will have a word with Andy about it but we may choose to go to Scotland and wild it, have to see how it goes.

Caro http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/yes.gif

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS