PDA

View Full Version : wembley cup finals

boomer
24-01-2013, 18:42
I have got tickets to watch my home town Bradford play Swansea on the 24th of feb. With it being over 100 years since their last cup final thought it my duty to support.
Can any one give me ideas on where to stop ln my camper .
It is a Autotlail Apatchi hightop so needs easy unrestricted access.
Will be travelling down Friday.
Many thanks for any help.
Tim

Fisrt time using PIO database , and struggling to find spots in London. I suppose wild camping in London is a contradiction in terms .
Any help appreciated.

lotty
24-01-2013, 22:28
i know it's not wildcamping (and i will probably get shot for saying it) but if you struggle for spots I think it's the caravan club that have a site that is close for Wembley stadium?

p.s. I like your user name. It's the name of my teams mascot ;)

found this link, a guy has posted a list of campsites near Wembley stadium, it may be helpful?
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/chatter/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=4&TopicID=226670&PagePosition=1

Kryten
25-01-2013, 09:05
Last time I went to Wembley I parked in Beaconsfield and caught the train direct to the stadium. I was in my car so used the free car park at the station but the journey in and out of Wembley was easy. Maybe you could find cheap or free parking for your van in that area.

boomer
25-01-2013, 16:10
i know it's not wildcamping (and i will probably get shot for saying it) but if you struggle for spots I think it's the caravan club that have a site that is close for Wembley stadium?

p.s. I like your user name. It's the name of my teams mascot ;)

found this link, a guy has posted a list of campsites near Wembley stadium, it may be helpful?
Camping near Wembley UKCampsite.co.uk UK Caravan Sites and Camp Sites Forum Messages (http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/chatter/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=4&TopicID=226670&PagePosition=1)

Many thanks for the info.
The user name i robbed from my first dog .
He was a Weimaraner ( never could remember the spelling )
But the name suited his character.

boomer
26-01-2013, 16:22
hi all

if you have any suugestions for a spot to stay ,
please tell

thanks tim :wave:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS