PDA

View Full Version : Electric Hook up

locksmith
06-02-2013, 14:40
Hello, I hope somebody can answer my question, I'm touring the Irish coastline in May and this includes Northern Ireland, I will use the odd site here and there to recharge my batteries etc. I'm just wondering and it's probably a silly question but is the hook up system in the Republic of Ireland the same as the UK ? :)

locksmith
06-02-2013, 16:31
Thank you. I have been on google all afternoon trying to find this out.

nesbo
06-02-2013, 20:36
Having toured the complete Irish coastlines (and being a native ulsterman) I have to say (albeit from a biased point of view) that the Antrim coastline is one of the nicest places in the world you could be.

The only place in the Irish republic I enjoyed was Donegal, Galway and Conemara.. thats just my opinion and I really hope it does not offend anyone.

Spend a day in Belfast, its really worth it.. the new titantic centre is superb.. please don't be deterred to visit the north based on recent events on the news.. our wee country is the friendliest place to be..

Oh and go hungry.. if its one thing the irish and northern irish like to do is eat

hairyneil
07-02-2013, 18:38
Having toured the complete Irish coastlines (and being a native ulsterman) I have to say (albeit from a biased point of view) that the Antrim coastline is one of the nicest places in the world you could be.

The only place in the Irish republic I enjoyed was Donegal, Galway and Conemara.. thats just my opinion and I really hope it does not offend anyone.

Spend a day in Belfast, its really worth it.. the new titantic centre is superb.. please don't be deterred to visit the north based on recent events on the news.. our wee country is the friendliest place to be..

Oh and go hungry.. if its one thing the irish and northern irish like to do is eat

Ditto the transport museum. On the day I visited I was the second person through the doors in the morning and last to leave, and I could have spent longer there. My only complaint was the lack of a cafe... (may have changed in the last 4 years). The spade mill is also worth a visit...

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS