PDA

View Full Version : Renault holdsworth cockburn

magnificent
18-02-2013, 18:49
Sadly for us we, now have to sell our small campervan.......just as well we did not sell our micra automatic first.!! the campervan is manual and after 4 years on the automatic theresa though all now was well with her leg , so we went ahead and purchased the Renault holdsworth. it is in perfect order throughout..and fits in normal parking spaces, it is diesel 1.9 and returns 50 plus miles very nippy seriously ...Pictures are available it is a 2 berth....this item was a luxury pack , and at that point sold for 12,000 actually i think it might have been 13,000 ...paperwork is with my fiancee....as she is the keeper...... zig unit is present ....as is cooker, grill, running water, .......this is a genuine buy as i have had my day with the cowboys , and the so called great buys....previous vehicles include ..Bambi..Renault Rimini..Elddis autoquest.....this Renault holdsworth is a small campervan, sleeping 2 . makes up to a double for sleeping...first to see will buy..first to see, and hear engine..will know. we personally have receipts for what we have spent ...and all paperwork is available... your email will secure pictures...thanks ....Richard117821178311784117851178611787117881178 3

driftwood
11-03-2013, 06:24
It looks OK from the photos, which indicate that it's an R-reg.
So, what is year of manufacture and current milage, please?.

magnificent
12-03-2013, 14:43
1998......april. 71,000..

. Thanks for your enquiry..! . Richard

magnificent
12-03-2013, 16:38
Please email me on hacketpuss@yahoo.co.uk... here is the work carried out on camper.! all this was done on the belief that my fiancee was able to drive the manual again, even tests indicated this was the case, however here we go, headbolts inlet and exaust valves guides replaced and set....oil air and fuel filters ,....primer fuel pump and filter, distribution pump fitted with new seals and reset.!....new timing belt,.new vehicle and auxilliary batteries fitted..new front brake pads fitted, rear brakes cleaned and adjusted....brake pipes checked for corrosion , but were found to be perfect....both front struts and coil springs renewed.....memory foam replaced in cushions...new gas bottle..! ..new tyres.....central locking and power steering ....fridge tested, perfect as did cooker, and water pump.! ...new fire extinguisher.....as i have previously mentioned only my fiancee,s leg/ spine..forces sale ......blue badge and automatic micra prove this.! ...first to see this and test drive will buy, ...2 mechanics worked on this , and one of then was renault trained.! ....this is the best buy in the UK.....any inspection welcome....open to offers..

magnificent
26-03-2013, 14:17
It looks OK from the photos, which indicate that it's an R-reg.
So, what is year of manufacture and current milage, please?.

cost me, 6,000 ..and I went on too spend a futher 1,400 ..bringing it back up too scratch...and it ended the best around..it was that good nobody believed in it....it eventually went to a reputable company , who seen it was a good buy, .....total cost too me was 7,400 ..and ended up receiving 3,600 .....a loss of 3,800...this will take me the rest of my life to recover from this experience .......was on Ebay twice, gumtree twice, and a few other places.....

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS