PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

wee rascal
23-02-2013, 10:57
Hello there fellow "Wild Campers" :camper:

My name is Catherine and I live in a very beautiful part of Scotland with my other half Mark. We have recently purchased a very old Talbot Express, which we have named "Ted". We hope to restore Ted to his former glory and enjoy visiting all those lovely places in Scotland that are on our "must see" list. We have a wee bit of work ahead of us with Ted...but can see a rosy future for him, all going well.

I am completely new to all things camping although Mark is an old hand at it. He looks forward to enlightening me to all the delights and adventures to be had. I'm sure as time goes on, I can then regale you all with our travelling tales :drive:

I will endeavour not too bore you too often!

Catherine

MORGANTHEMOON
23-02-2013, 11:16
Welcome to the site.

herbenny
23-02-2013, 11:50
hello & welcome :wave:

jennyp19
23-02-2013, 12:34
Hi, & welcome to the forum - they are a friendly bunch on here.

rrs2010
23-02-2013, 13:16
Any photos of Ted?

:welcome:

Squibby
23-02-2013, 13:47
Welcome and I'm sure you will enjoy the experience. I do and so do my kids. If we go down to my parents in the midlands from Scotland I give them a budget for things they want to do on the way and let them plan the trip, the first time was very unorganized due to the great British weather coming into play. They rose to the challenge and put me over the budget for the trip down, but we had better weather on the way back to Scotland and stayed two days longer at my parents, nearly got back on budget.

Squibby. :welcome:

wee rascal
23-02-2013, 14:29
Any photos of Ted?

:welcome:

This is Ted :camper:

I have more pics on other computer...will upload asap.

wee rascal
23-02-2013, 14:30
Thank you all for your welcomes...much appreciated.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS