PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Lincol
03-03-2013, 12:58
Hi Everyone,
Looks like I have found the right one, but not sure. I am currently in the process of converting my Peugeot Partner Combi into a vehicle I can camp over in.
It appears that most of the members here are Motorhome owners, so my question is are any or many owners of vehicles like my own.
I am married but my wife does not share my roaming/camping interest. Last year I slept over in the vehicle quite succesfully normally spectating motorsport events but since then have modified to a greater extent even including a mains hookup for overnight warmth.
Look forward to hearing from you, and your comments. :cool1:
Lincol

Old_Arthur
03-03-2013, 13:22
:welcome: to the site, you will find that on here no one will comment on what you drive and will try to help all they can just ask:baby:

yorkslass
03-03-2013, 14:32
probably every vehicle you can think of then some.a real mix of large and small, home build to RVs.:wave::welcome:

loulou
03-03-2013, 14:40
Hi Lincol, welcome to the forum

:drive::welcome: :camper:

chubadub
03-03-2013, 16:53
Hello and welcome

phillybarbour
03-03-2013, 19:15
Hi and welcome, I have a large van but the best van is the one that meets your needs.

MORGANTHEMOON
03-03-2013, 19:20
Welcome to the forum.
No one will be bothered what you drive.
come along to one of the meets and you will see what a nice crowd we have.

windyjools
03-03-2013, 21:07
I have a self-build and have found (and hopefully contributed a bit too) some excellent information on this site.
Unfortunately, the nature of my work means that it is unlikely that I will be able to attend the meets arranged for members, but I am sure if you can get to one, you will find many helpful and friendly folks.
Welcome and enjoy the site and lifestyle.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS