PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Repsol / Cepsa empties - on your way up from Plymouth

Trabanne
05-03-2013, 10:30
Hi,

We are off to Spain in a few weeks time and as it is our first Spanish trip will need some gas for out there. Rather than the hassle of trawling the boot sales in Spain to pick up bottles and as we live near Jnc 27 of the M5 (i.e. lots of M/Homers coming off the Santander / Plymouth ferry passing near by) wondered if anyone wanted to sell us their repsol / cespa bottle? Looking for the equivalent of UK 13kg size. Would meet you at the motorway jnc and pay cash then, so no time / diversion for you. We just want one at the moment. We leave mid April so if this thread is still up after 18th April please ignore
Thanks!

lebesset
05-03-2013, 11:55
do you have an on board regulator ? if so , do you have the adaptor for a spanish bottle to connect the pigtail to ? [ same as for A 4.5kG CALOR dumpy butane ] , and the correct pigtail ?

Trabanne
05-03-2013, 16:16
do you have an on board regulator ? if so , do you have the adaptor for a spanish bottle to connect the pigtail to ? [ same as for A 4.5kG CALOR dumpy butane ] , and the correct pigtail ?

I have an on board regulator. I was planning to buy a 'gaslow jumbo adaptor' to connect to the gas bottle. To be honest I the am not sure what people mean by the 'pigtail' but assumed this to be the rubber hose with the nut on the end and was hoping that the 'jumbo adaptor' would do the trick for me at both ends?? ( i.e. accept my UK 'nut' connector at one side and connect to a Spanish bottle at the other end) Any advise would be appreciated - Thanks!

witzend
05-03-2013, 17:10
Buy one out there 20 euro des they gave me adapter first place I tried happily fixed me up

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS