PDA

View Full Version : WANTED - Ext Silver Screens

Nosha
14-01-2008, 17:40
External screens for an 06 Ducato please. I have internal but don't seem to stop condensation like the external ones we had on an E reg Peugeot Talbot.

walkers
14-01-2008, 18:06
External screens for an 06 Ducato please. I have internal but don't seem to stop condensation like the external ones we had on an E reg Peugeot Talbot.
noticed that with my internal ones too, they seem to cause condensation never got it in my old fiat, only had curtains in there

Nosha
14-01-2008, 18:14
Walkers,
I liked the internal ones as they're quick to use, we fit them when we park or shop for added security and privacy; and in the summer they DO keep sun and heat out... but don't seem to work as well in the winter - so I hope to use BOTH (belt & braces).
The downside with external's is stowing them after a wet night!

walkers
14-01-2008, 18:17
Walkers,
I liked the internal ones as they're quick to use, we fit them when we park or shop for added security and privacy; and in the summer they DO keep sun and heat out... but don't seem to work as well in the winter - so I hope to use BOTH (belt & braces).
The downside with external's is stowing them after a wet night!
yet to use mine in the summer so glad to hear they keep the heat out:D

GARY ENGLISH
16-01-2008, 11:36
I use to have internal ones with a silver backing they was alright.With this van the screen is much larger and use the external ones ,keeps the windows clear of ice,plus interior blinds fitted.

Dave H
24-01-2008, 17:01
I have changed my 2003 ducato van for a x2-50 so have a set of qenuine external silver screens for sale, only used twice and still in the original bag and as new condition. And they do stop the condensation problem as the windscreen stays warmer.

If you are interested please get in touch.

Nosha
28-01-2008, 19:36
Thanks Dave, have made contact; any idea how much P&P would be please now I see you're in Cumbria??

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS