PDA

View Full Version : 25 th Jan weekend

18-01-2008, 19:15
We are thinking of going to carrog campsite near Llangollen for weekend 25th Jan to 27th Jan.
10 per night plus 2 for electricity.
Anybody else interested.
Look up www.stationcampsite.com
Pub within 5 min walk:cool:
River Dee within 5 min walk:cool:
Steam railway to Llangollen across the road.:cool:
What more would anyone want?:confused:
Lots of hill walks about:D

cas
18-01-2008, 19:20
Way to cold for me, ive got 2 quilts and lecky blanket on and thats in the house :)

18-01-2008, 19:21
Way to cold for me, ive got 2 quilts and lecky blanket on and thats in the house :)

I bet your m/h will look nice after the spray job:cool:

cas
18-01-2008, 19:28
Hope so but bet it will still be tempermental :) had some springs made an extra 2inch long for the back end looked into having the back 2 wheels braked but changed my mind just gonna upgrade whats on there and change the ignition system see if that makes any difference with the lpg, so prob be in garage a good few weeks :)

18-01-2008, 19:30
Hope so but bet it will still be tempermental :) had some springs made an extra 2inch long for the back end looked into having the back 2 wheels braked but changed my mind just gonna upgrade whats on there and change the ignition system see if that makes any difference with the lpg, so prob be in garage a good few weeks :)

What colour are you having her:confused:

18-01-2008, 19:32
If you look in pictures on the Carrog web site, bottom left is our previous m/h

cas
18-01-2008, 19:34
Piller box red or at least thats what im askin for, my garage are very good but as I have nevver had a proper bill in 7 years somtimes i get what im given and have to wait a while but if hes not got enough red it could be a mixture of its left in the tin it will mix :D

18-01-2008, 20:00
Piller box red or at least thats what im askin for, my garage are very good but as I have nevver had a proper bill in 7 years somtimes i get what im given and have to wait a while but if hes not got enough red it could be a mixture of its left in the tin it will mix :D

Psychedelic red, fantastic:cool::D:cool:

Julie798
18-01-2008, 20:34
I am away then, but will look forward to another time:)

23-01-2008, 18:59
We are thinking of going to carrog campsite near Llangollen for weekend 25th Jan to 27th Jan.
10 per night plus 2 for electricity.
Anybody else interested.
Look up www.stationcampsite.com
Pub within 5 min walk
River Dee within 5 min walk:cool:
Steam railway to Llangollen across the road.:cool:
What more would anyone want?:confused:
Lots of hill walks about:D

Confirmed, we are going, :cool: so if anybody is in the area, you know where not to come:p:D:p:D;)

Geoff.W
24-01-2008, 18:11
Confirmed, we are going, :cool: so if anybody is in the area, you know where not to come:p:D:p:D;)

Hi Graham and Kath have a good weekend, the forecast looks quite good for you.

Sorry we can't join you, but Chloe's birthday on Tuesday so got bit of a party on Sunday.

All the Best.

24-01-2008, 18:32
Hi Graham and Kath have a good weekend, the forecast looks quite good for you.

Sorry we can't join you, but Chloe's birthday on Tuesday so got bit of a party on Sunday.

All the Best.

Thanks Geoff, please wish Chloe happy birthday from us (if she can remember us) Yes the weather looks good!:cool:
We are going to have a chill out weekend and looking forward to it:D

27-01-2008, 15:19
Just come back from Carrog where we had a very good chill out.
Just Ladytramp & Me (our van) and the site managers caravan.
Went up to the pub, twice, had a nice meal Kath had Rainbow Trout and I had a Chili (yum yum), I could eat it again.
We had the campsite to ourselves except for a tent that turned up last night. Brave souls:rolleyes:
It was very windy but dry & sunny.
We really enjoyed ourselves, it would have been nice to have had company, but it was also nice to be alone:D

cipro
27-01-2008, 17:24
Went up to the pub, twice, had a nice meal Kath had Rainbow Trout and I had a Chili (yum yum), I could eat it again.
We had the campsite to ourselves except for a tent that turned up last night. Brave souls:rolleyes:
We really enjoyed ourselves, it would have been nice to have had company, but it was also nice to be alone:D

Glad you had good time we went walking @ Bishops castle salop another marked off uor book:D

27-01-2008, 17:53
Glad you had good time we went walking @ Bishops castle salop another marked off uor book:D

HI Cipro, r u coming to Tresrikays meet at Monsal head?
Could be good as a pub there:D

cipro
27-01-2008, 18:04
HI Cipro, r u coming to Tresrikays meet at Monsal head?
Could be good as a pub there:D

Weekend on work that date. After January's meet we drove to monsal head to have a look, great views, pub looks ok top of car park is the only bit that is flat the rest quite steep :eek::eek:.

Have been told that monsal dale is good which is lower down, I don't now of wildcamping there though:mad:

lenny
27-01-2008, 21:03
Pleased to hear that you and Kath enjoyed your weekend, and the weather was kind. Theirs certainly no cobwebs on your motorhome as it's used to the full. Is'nt it depressing when you see vans parked up in drives for the winter months.(what a waste):mad:

27-01-2008, 21:06
Pleased to hear that you and Kath enjoyed your weekend, and the weather was kind. Theirs certainly no cobwebs on your motorhome as it's used to the full. Is'nt it depressing when you see vans parked up in drives for the winter months.(what a waste):mad:

Thanks Lenny, we use our Hymer every other weekend:D

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS