PDA

View Full Version : feb 23rd Monsall head

tresrikay
25-01-2008, 20:59
Any one fancy meeting up, I plan to be there ( weather permitting);) So see you there .

27-01-2008, 15:21
Any one fancy meeting up, I plan to be there ( weather permitting);) So see you there .

Richard, we hope to be there and will confirm nearer the time:cool:
Does anybody know what the pub grub is like there:confused::confused:

cipro
27-01-2008, 18:06

No can do this time but I'm sure you will get takers:D:D

mandrake
27-01-2008, 18:27
Does anybody know what the pub grub is like there:confused::confused: very nice not the cheapest you will ever find but well worth it also there is a very nice open fire on chilly nights they also welcome dogs .

27-01-2008, 18:29
very nice not the cheapest you will ever find but well worth it also there is a very nice open fire on chilly nights they also welcome dogs .

Thanks for that Mandrake as we will probably take our Elle Dog.
Can a dog go where you would eat??:confused:

mandrake
27-01-2008, 18:37
not in the hotel part i dont think , but there is the old stable part as you walk from the car park it is on the left there is a garden area to the front. the old stable is there and they allow dogs in there, or they did last summer no reason to think they will have changed . ps they have old pequliar on draught yum yum hic hic .

27-01-2008, 18:47
Kath says that if Elle cant go in she will stay in the van:D:D
Peace and quiet at last:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

mandrake
27-01-2008, 18:53
i think ellie will be ok we took storm our german shep in last time we went .there were two or three dogs in at the time . but then again if its a bit of peace and quiet you want just say dogs are allowed but not wives tonight:eek::eek:

27-01-2008, 21:12

Hi Richard, after speaking to Kath it appears that we have pre booked campsite for the same weekend.and therefore we regrettably will not be able to make this meet.:o:o
Hopefully we will be able to come to a later meet:)

tresrikay
28-01-2008, 09:04

Hi Graham, Last time I was there I didn't eat but had a pint in the barn which was packed and every one was eating, I think that is cheaper than the main pub which is a bit of a gastro pub and expensive. May give the barn a go this time as the food did look and smell very good.

17-02-2008, 08:33

Hi Richard, as you know we are unable to attend your meet :( and I have noticed that it seems to have gone a little quiet about it!:(
I think you may need to promote it a little assuming that it is still on.:cool:
Hope you have a nice time:cool:

tresrikay
21-02-2008, 13:35
Hi Richard, as you know we are unable to attend your meet :( and I have noticed that it seems to have gone a little quiet about it!:(
I think you may need to promote it a little assuming that it is still on.:cool:
Hope you have a nice time:cool:

As I have just got back from a trip and I am going to N.E.C tomorrow and as there were no takers I thought I would give it a miss.

grath
21-02-2008, 17:15
As I have just got back from a trip and I am going to N.E.C tomorrow and as there were no takers I thought I would give it a miss.

Hi Richard, pity no takers as it is a good location and folks could have had a good time:D
Maybe it was a little close to the Cromford meet both geographical and time wise as probably would have appealed to the same people.:rolleyes:
If in a further away location, maybe a different crowd would attend:cool:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS