PDA

View Full Version : Cromford Rugby Club?

tresrikay
31-01-2008, 09:46
Just to point you to the Matlock thread, where an Idea has been put about making an approach to Cromford Rugby club, to use a corner of their vast car park as a meet stop. please leave your Ideas here after reading the Matlock post. Sorry its arse about face but I was replying to a Grath post and I can't face typing it all again.

tresrikay
31-01-2008, 11:09
I have just e-mailed the secretary asking permission to meet for a fee on their field. didn't mention the site just said a group of friends. will see what happens, keep you posted.

GARY ENGLISH
31-01-2008, 11:12
Nice one,lets hope that it happens.

mandrake
31-01-2008, 17:02
the field where the rugby club is is owned by a phsicopathic farmer as we found out one morning:eek: but the rugby club i dont know about.

cas
31-01-2008, 17:07
MMM I could of been tempted to come to this one:D

31-01-2008, 17:21
Just to point you to the Matlock thread, where an Idea has been put about making an approach to Cromford Rugby club, to use a corner of their vast car park as a meet stop. please leave your Ideas here after reading the Matlock post. Sorry its arse about face but I was replying to a Grath post and I can't face typing it all again.

Nice one Richard.:cool:
However I was told by someone, maybe Mandrake that the Rugby Club frown upon M/Hs parking on their space, :eek:but doing it proper as you are is good and maybe they will say yes.:D
I hope so:cool:

mandrake
31-01-2008, 17:48
Nice one Richard.:cool:
However I was told by someone, maybe Mandrake that the Rugby Club frown upon M/Hs parking on their space, :eek:but doing it proper as you are is good and maybe they will say yes.:D
I hope so:cool: dont know about the rugby club but we stayed one night on the field with 3 other vans and next morn a farmer went off his head saying it was his private land and diddent want us on it

tresrikay
31-01-2008, 18:32
dont know about the rugby club but we stayed one night on the field with 3 other vans and next morn a farmer went off his head saying it was his private land and diddent want us on it

Ever feel like this is the ****iest country to be a motorhome owner in, with all the greed, restrictions, paranoid landowners, beureacratic councils, apathetic people.and a general pathalogical:mad::mad: hatred of those that just want to be free and enjoy themselves. Compare all our problems with the fantastic attitude just across the channel, maybe it would have been better if Napoleon had won at waterloo, we would have got rid of the landowning parasites and their jobsworth minions..............VIVE La REVOLUTION, LIBERTE, FRATERNATE.:mad::mad::mad:

31-01-2008, 18:37
Ever feel like this is the ****iest country to be a motorhome owner in, with all the greed, restrictions, paranoid landowners, beureacratic councils, apathetic people.and a general pathalogical:mad::mad: hatred of those that just want to be free and enjoy themselves. Compare all our problems with the fantastic attitude just across the channel, maybe it would have been better if Napoleon had won at waterloo, we would have got rid of the landowning parasites and their jobsworth minions..............VIVE La REVOLUTION, LIBERTE, FRATERNATE.:mad::mad::mad:

I heard today on the radio (Jeremy Vine) that plans are going through to get rid of Brittani from the 50 p piece:eek:
Brittani dates back before the Romans invaded us.
This is just paving the way for the Euro as with the Euro, you can only have the head of state on the coin:eek:

tresrikay
01-02-2008, 10:56
I heard today on the radio (Jeremy Vine) that plans are going through to get rid of Brittani from the 50 p piece:eek:
Brittani dates back before the Romans invaded us.
This is just paving the way for the Euro as with the Euro, you can only have the head of state on the coin:eek:

Ive got nothing against the Euro, better than the Dollar.

Trevor
01-02-2008, 11:27
Look out heads will roll sure hope you dont carry a guillotine around in your van.:(

01-02-2008, 17:20
I take it that no body is bothered about loosing Brittani (our heritage from before the Romans came here:confused::confused:

tresrikay
01-02-2008, 17:38
Look out heads will roll sure hope you dont carry a guillotine around in your van.:(

Changing my name to TRESROBSPIERE off with there heads, and then take them a little further north for sundown, don, trevor etc to throw on the bar b.

mandrake
01-02-2008, 17:57
just a little bit of history about britania. the model of britania was modeled by charles the seconds french mistress louise kernal so we have had a french floosie on our coins for ages so realy we ought to have bodecea on our coins , i am sorry for any spelling mistakes that may crop up :eek::D:D

tresrikay
01-02-2008, 18:17
just a little bit of history about britania. the model of britania was modeled by charles the seconds french mistress louise kernal so we have had a french floosie on our coins for ages so realy we ought to have bodecea on our coins , i am sorry for any spelling mistakes that may crop up :eek::D:D

This site never fails to drift off thread, does it? I have it on good authority that Matlock R.U.F.C. that play at Cromford have no intentions to bannish Brittania........... but they still havn't replied about camping........ just in case anyones ...... interested...... :confused: .... .. .:confused:

Trevor
01-02-2008, 18:18
Changing my name to TRESROBSPIERE off with there heads, and then take them a little further north for sundown, don, trevor etc to throw on the bar b.
Off with who's head not mine.:)

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o240/asgreenasgrass/turtle11a4.gif

01-02-2008, 18:23
This site never fails to drift off thread, does it? I have it on good authority that Matlock R.U.F.C. that play at Cromford have no intentions to bannish Brittania........... but they still havn't replied about camping........ just in case anyones ...... interested...... :confused: .... .. .:confused:

I'm interested, yes I am!:D

mandrake
01-02-2008, 18:27
This site never fails to drift off thread, does it? I have it on good authority that Matlock R.U.F.C. that play at Cromford have no intentions to bannish Brittania........... but they still havn't replied about camping........ just in case anyones ...... interested...... :confused: .... .. .:confused: the car park at cromford serves ok to me, and i think everybody that had the meet there will agree . keep it wild and free well ok 20p :D:D

Don
01-02-2008, 19:04
"Ever feel like this is the ****iest country to be a motorhome owner in, with all the greed, restrictions, paranoid landowners, beureacratic councils, apathetic people.and a general pathalogical hatred of those that just want to be free and enjoy themselves. Compare all our problems with the fantastic attitude just across the channel, maybe it would have been better if Napoleon had won at waterloo, we would have got rid of the landowning parasites and their jobsworth minions..............VIVE La REVOLUTION, LIBERTE, FRATERNATE."

Couldn't have put it better. On with the revolution.

Don

tresrikay
15-02-2008, 18:42
just to let you all know that the hon sec of Matlock R.U.F.C. Has obviously deemed us unworthy of his valuable time and that we do not even warrant an acknowledgement of my e-mail. Probably owns a villa in Torrevieja!!!!!:mad:

cipro
15-02-2008, 19:04
just to let you all know that the hon sec of Matlock R.U.F.C. Has obviously deemed us unworthy of his valuable time and that we do not even warrant an acknowledgement of my e-mail. Probably owns a villa in Torrevieja!!!!!:mad:

Not to worry pal nice try though:D

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS