PDA

View Full Version : 13 kg Spanish / Portuguese Repsol Propane Gas Bottle.

vindiboy
03-06-2013, 14:21
I have a 13 kg Spanish / Portuguese EMPTY Repsol Propane gas bottle for sale and it includes a regulator 10 , I live near Southampton., I also have two French bottles one is the ELFI 5kg Propane Steel, with regulator and the other is Antaragaz Butane 10kg Red Composite see through both empty and 10 each also, I also have the paper work for one of the French bottles for return at 17 Euros refund so you could make some money on that one Hee Hee f you want to return it, bottles easily exchanged at most Supermarkets petrol outlets in France. I now have refillable bottles on my van so don't need these bottles any longer.

carol
12-06-2013, 15:18
Hi Malc I might be getting back to you on this one. It depends if I can get an idea what's in the bottle I've got and I don't know how long I'll be in France for! Thanks for letting me know tho :wave:

vindiboy
12-06-2013, 17:49
Hi Malc I might be getting back to you on this one. It depends if I can get an idea what's in the bottle I've got and I don't know how long I'll be in France for! Thanks for letting me know tho :wave: I can LOAN you a six KG bottle if it will help I have an empty 6 kg CALOR bottle and a FULL 6 KG GASFLO bottle both PROPANE [ RED } both will fit your system if you are using PROPANE I have a Hardware shop almost opposite were I live and they sell both Propane and Butane Calor Gas and also GAZ .So the Calor bottle I have could be exchanged there for a full one.I also have a 4.5 KG Calor Butane bottle which is almost full ,you could borrow that also, I also have this for sale 35. complete.

carol
12-06-2013, 18:02
Thanks for being so helpful! I'll get back to you by pm or text.

vindiboy
12-06-2013, 18:58
ALDI do cheap tablets for gas problems windyboy. ;-)

Did I mention my German and Italian bottles? oh and the 4 x 13 kg Calor bottles I took to the tip the other day with 3 Gaz bottles,Oh the joys of downsizing HEE HEE .

vwalan
12-06-2013, 19:03
what no moroccan bottles .?

vindiboy
06-08-2013, 20:27
The Spanish Bottle and Regulators have been sold, I still have the French Bottles for sale.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS