PDA

View Full Version : La Rochelle aires

carolinemoon
07-06-2013, 13:39
I've seen from my aires book there is an aires in La Rochelle which we are hoping to stop off at at the end of this month for one night. Just wondering if anyone knows of any plan b's incase this one is full?

Any help much appreciated. Thank you.

rugbyken
07-06-2013, 13:44
Stayed in the large car park by the swimming pool/zoo pleasant half mile walk into town/harbour about a dozen other vans there, out of season though so we all know how attitudes change.

carolinemoon
07-06-2013, 13:46
Stayed in the large car park by the swimming pool/zoo pleasant half mile walk into town/harbour about a dozen other vans there, out of season though so we all know how attitudes change.

Thank you - will remember this one.

silverweed
07-06-2013, 14:29
The aire is in a car park so if the free spaces are full you can always pay the charges until a space is available. I know its not the best but at least it gets you into the centre of town right by the park

shortcircuit
07-06-2013, 14:38
Two year ago there were 3 aires in La Rochelle, at the park and ride, at the marina and toward the rear of town. There is also a super small aires at Angoulins with over-spill to car parks, so you will not be stuck. At this time of the year it should be easy to get in any of them so go and enjoy.

Devadave
07-06-2013, 20:12
This is great next to the marina... I'm going to be there in a few week, think aire is on the entrance, but I'm up for paying the €10 a night with power

shortcircuit
07-06-2013, 20:19
This is great next to the marina... I'm going to be there in a few week, think aire is on the entrance, but I'm up for paying the €10 a night with power

Nice looking site but a bit far from La Rochelle

Devadave
07-06-2013, 20:22
Nice looking site but a bit far from La Rochelle

:ninja::confused::confused::sleep-027:
I'll fetch me coat! No wonder I get lost in France!

POI Admin
07-06-2013, 21:07

Could you give the latitude/longitude of this car park please?

Thanks ...

shortcircuit
07-06-2013, 21:28
There is also a municipal camp site MUNICIPAL LE SOLEIL | La Rochelle Tourisme - hotel la rochelle, location la rochelle, chambres d'hôtes la rochelle, hôtels La Rochelle (http://www.larochelle-tourisme.com/ou-dormir/campings/124241-municipal-le-soleil)

Edit If I can remember this was not a great site although in a good location and would be ok for an overnight

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS