View Full Version : RHD Hymer Wanted

kate13
06-02-2008, 17:10
Looking for RHD Hymer
Regards Paul

06-02-2008, 18:17
Looking for RHD Hymer
Regards Paul

What's wrong with the one that you have got, I know it is a left hooker, but you have not even used it yet????:eek:

guerdeval
06-02-2008, 19:59
what model, age, budget etc , do you want to p/x your old one?

kate13
06-02-2008, 22:26
What's wrong with the one that you have got, I know it is a left hooker, but you have not even used it yet????:eek:

were did I state that I wanted the RHD grath?:o Its a friend of ours, after seeing ours, and looking around it, said he would like one, but RHD. One should not judge:rolleyes:
Also grath, if I want to change mh, do I have to ask you first:eek:
Paul

kate13
06-02-2008, 22:29
what model, age, budget etc , do you want to p/x your old one?

querdeval, thank you for reply. You tell me what you have, I will pass it on
Paul

07-02-2008, 05:24
were did I state that I wanted the RHD grath?:o Its a friend of ours, after seeing ours, and looking around it, said he would like one, but RHD. One should not judge:rolleyes:
Also grath, if I want to change mh, do I have to ask you first:eek:
Paul

Oh dear!:eek:
I am so sorry that you took offence:o I just wondered why?
Of course you don't need to ask permission, but such a curt reply after all the questions I have answered for you!:confused::confused:
Never mind,:D

edit

And I told you where we would be and I offered to show you in person how to use everything in your motorhome.

kate13
07-02-2008, 10:19
Oh dear!:eek:
I am so sorry that you took offence:o I just wondered why?
Of course you don't need to ask permission, but such a curt reply after all the questions I have answered for you!:confused::confused:
Never mind,:D

edit

And I told you where we would be and I offered to show you in person how to use everything in your motorhome.

Grath, no offence was meant. And as stated before we were very grateful
For all yours, and other Members advice. It was a very kind offer you made, but we just cannot make it. But my husband does say what he thinks. But then I cannot see a problem in that.
Kind Regards
Julie

07-02-2008, 17:48
Thank You,
I think I will spend a little more time with my family as I have been neglecting them and spending too much time on Wildcamping

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS