PDA

View Full Version : World Of tanks

Beemer
09-10-2013, 20:46
I have been struggling to keep my son (14) off the computers at home, I had tried everything from restricting hours with passwords that I keep forgetting, or he works out! I have set up the parent control programme, and he found a way round that (credit where credit is due).. and so I thought sod it! if you can't beat 'em...join 'em!
So I thought...what would I like to do? .... Ultimately, if my motorhome had a ruddy big gun mounted on it, I could clear the streets of the other 'tin cans'... so I suggested to him, how about World Of Tanks?
Well, I am totally hooked.... :help:
OK, just one more game!!!
I just hope we can get WoT on the laptop when we go away at school half term, as it is just my son and myself travelling down to south Wales in the m/h for the week.
Last weekend we got to bed at gone 3am ...ok just one more game!

Oh sorry... got to go ..... er.... something on the monitor..er TV I want to see..:)

Andy75
10-10-2013, 08:59
Add me in game if you want to platoon :) - Ver7igo

Beemer
10-10-2013, 11:55
Add me in game if you want to platoon :) - Ver7igo

Will sort it..:p Look out for Kronosaurus and Irradiated, not that I play the game..of course! :p

Andy75
10-10-2013, 13:14
Good stuff :) Have added you both to contacts! What sort of tier do you normally play?

Beemer
10-10-2013, 18:50
4 or 5
Sometimes three... :)

john t
10-10-2013, 20:56
Refer to my resent posting about playing games... Any one comes to my house with the intention of playing, asking or talking about games will be shot.......And then eaten by my mates Rotty.....Simples

jt

Andy75
11-10-2013, 08:01
That's...err..nice then John!

OK I still have a few tanks left at that tier :p See you around at the weekend? :wave:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS